Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problems waking up early

Hello,
    I don't know you, but I have several problems to wake up early (or before 12 p.m.) Maybe it should be a "Wake Up Early Challenge", don't you think?

Before NOON is "early"? What time are you going to bed?

I mean, what would the challenge be for you other than "set an alarm"?

Comment

You wake up at noon? What time do you go to bed, 4 am?

Comment

If you're not going to bed extra late like the others are questioning, as in, you just happen to sleep a lot, I recommend (besides setting an alarm lol) is to drink a bunch of water before bed. Guaranteed you'll get up early for a leak

Comment

Motivation also helps. Do you need to get up before noon? If not then why do it. I have to wake up at 4 am, I hate it but if I don't I'll get fired so I get up at 4 am. On the flip side this also means I'm asleep between 8-9 pm. Sleep can be moved around just make sure you are getting enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Warmaker View Post
            You wake up at noon? What time do you go to bed, 4 am?
            I forgot to mention I'm a college student and I study until 2 am. Also I'm in lockdown

Comment

Indeed, maybe you could some online courses or even your workout in the morning... So, after your alarm, just get out of bed and do it!

It is easier to talk, usually, I take 20-30 minutes after the alarm to get off the bed... HAHAHAHAHA

Comment

Consistency is key. If your body wants to stay up till 2a and sleep till noon and that schedule/amount of sleep doesn't have a negative impact on your lifestyle, there's nothing intrinsically wrong with that.

On the other hand, if getting up at noon is causing you problems, or you just really want to be up earlier, make a list of your motivations. Because if your only motivation is "people say getting up earlier is better, even though my life is going fine with the way I sleep" OF COURSE you're gonna struggle with unnecessary change.

Comment

Working...
                X