Smashed the Birthday Work Out!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Smashed the Birthday Work Out!

After seeing Vicious'Saint suggest it to me in the Daily Dare chatroom, I decided to give the Birthday work out a shot on Friday, even though I didn't actually have time for it on the big day itself. I'm happy to say that I managed to pretty much flatten it without much of a problem, and I got extra credit too by doing all of my burpees at once (although I left out the push ups because my chest, shoulders and triceps needed some rest after the intense work I had put them through the previous day). Although I did manage to get extra credit in my own way as well, because I went through the entire circuit with no rest whatsoever, just doing all of the exercises in big sets back to back, which I'm pretty happy I was able to pull off. Anyway though, looks like 22 is off to a good start for me, here's to another great year of working out, and hopefully I'll be able to do even better here when I'm 23 .

Well done!

And happy late birthday again! It's actually a fun routine to do on a special day

Comment

Vicious'Saint Thanks and yeah, it is a pretty fun work out to do on special occasions! It's fast as well, so it shouldn't take too much time to do if you happen to have big plans that day, which is definitely another plus.

Comment

Working...
      X