Is there a pattern to the WODS?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is there a pattern to the WODS?

Trying to figure out if there is a pattern to the WODS like every 5th workout is yoga or every 3 days is focused on cardio. Does anyone know if there is a pattern?

That is a great question acarpenter89. I was wondering that, also, because if you just use WODs for your daily workout, it seems like you would get an active rest day every 3-4 days or so.....Let’s ask Damer neilarey.

Comment

Thanks because right now I only seem to be able to stick to yoga and i want to throw in some other stuff but havent been able to be consistent beyond yoga and if I know the WODS will cover everything needed for general fitness that will be good for me.
      Last edited by acarpenter89; June 23, 2020, 05:12 AM. Reason: editied because i noticed i left some words out

Comment

Trying to get back into shape wrestling and hema

Comment

acarpenter89 there is a little bit of a pattern to it because a lot of people just follow WODS so we try to have as rounded an approach each week that covers cardio, strength, agility and yes active rest too. The pattern is not quite as formal as you'd get with a program because we cannot always guarantee that we have the workouts we need available and approved. So for a more formal approach to this you would need to do a program but if you are only following WODS and are building up your fitness that way, yes there is that pattern there to help you.

DorothyMH thank you for tagging me here.

Comment

thank you

Comment

Working...
            X