I want to make friends

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I want to make friends

Hi I am Hira from Karachi. New to health journey thus want to make such friends who can be a support group.
    By profession I am Central Banker & a writer.

Welcome!! I hope you enjoy your time on the Hive - it's been a great community for me and people here are very friendly and supportive!

Comment

Welcome to the Hive!

Comment

Welcome and enjoy it!

Comment

Welcome to DAREBEE, Hira Ayman!

I have only been apart of the DAREBEE community for 1 week now and I feel very welcomed by all the friendly community members, I know you will as well! Have fun, enjoy all the commrodery and encouragement on your journey!

Comment

thank you every one. All of you are so welcoming. I have decided to take 30 days difference program. Can anyone explain me what does it mean by level 1,2,3 of any exercise, what does sets mean. Please guide with reference to that specific workout plan.

Comment

Hi Hira Ayman
              A good place to start is the manual. There are the answers to your questions hidden.
              Then the fitness test gives you an overall idea how you fit in the programs/workouts.
              And finally here is How to pick a program.

Can you post a link to the program you are interested in/have questions about? It makes life easier for people trying to help you.

There are 1400+ workouts in the database, but there is a filter to help you find the ones that suit your fitness level and what part of the body you want to train.
              If you are happy, do not forget to show some love to the makers of this fine resource.
              Good luck
              Andi
              PS: Maybe you want to close down the thread you started in the Good Day section, no use to split up the same topic.

Comment

Originally posted by Andi64 View Post
                Hi Hira Ayman
                A good place to start is the manual. There are the answers to your questions hidden.
                Then the fitness test gives you an overall idea how you fit in the programs/workouts.
                And finally here is How to pick a program.

Can you post a link to the program you are interested in/have questions about? It makes life easier for people trying to help you.

There are 1400+ workouts in the database, but there is a filter to help you find the ones that suit your fitness level and what part of the body you want to train.
                If you are happy, do not forget to show some love to the makers of this fine resource.
                Good luck
                Andi
                PS: Maybe you want to close down the thread you started in the Good Day section, no use to split up the same topic.

Thank you Andy , you not only guided me but saved my time.

Comment

Working...
                X