lgbt+

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ArtBoyo View Post
    Hey there! I'm both the B and the T! DD Pretty sure there are several others as well.
    do you like anime??

Comment

Originally posted by Baston View Post
      Pineapple - Sorry for the confusion... An internet "troll" is essentially someone trying to get negative attention, they have very little intention of actually talking about anything in any sort of productive way
      oooohh. I didn't know that Thank you for clarifying

Comment

Originally posted by Pineapple View Post

oooohh. I didn't know that Thank you for clarifying
        I don’t think I actually knew it either; just maybe intuited it? By context? Thanks for the explanation, @Baston

Comment

Originally posted by gabrielaa.o View Post

do you like anime??
          Yes! I go through phases of when I watch more live-action shows vs anime, but I do read manga online as well. ^^ I'm currently reading through Kimetsu no Yaiba/Demon Slayer (on book 6 currently) and I started up Given (coincidentally, a very soft musician-focused anime, would recommend 10/10) with my boyfriend on Sunday.

Comment

Hi everyone! How are you doing? Does anyone have any suggestions on a workout to do? I finished my 30 day challenge.

Comment

Tell us a bit more about what you did and what you want to accomplish. That makes it a bit more easy to make a good recommendation.

Comment

Originally posted by AnnieW View Post
                Tell us a bit more about what you did and what you want to accomplish. That makes it a bit more easy to make a good recommendation.
                I did a challenge that every day there was a workout. They were pretty short. i want to get a stronger core. I also want to have better endurance.. . .

Comment

Originally posted by SwimmerEnby888 View Post
                  Is antyone else upset that there are only 3 options for genders? Male, Female, and Secret??? As a nonbinary this is something I go through everyday in my life and its frustrating to find it on a seemingly progressive workout website as well
                  i dont know if you've seen it already, but there is a option for nonbinary and trans. anyways ciao

Comment

Originally posted by dead_ghoulx View Post

i dont know if you've seen it already, but there is a option for nonbinary and trans. anyways ciao
                    Yeah! It’s a recent change and I can safely say that we’re happy about it!

Comment

Originally posted by Pineapple View Post

I did a challenge that every day there was a workout. They were pretty short. i want to get a stronger core. I also want to have better endurance.. . .
                      Have a look at the Programs and use the filter to find something that’s good for you. You can do 2 programs at the same time, for instance Abs & Core for your core an Cardio go for endurance. Select Weight Loss & Streamline in the filter and look for ‘cardio’ to find programs with focus on endurance.

Have a look at the Running section to find more information on building endurance with running. There’s much information there to help you choose a good workout for yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by AnnieW View Post

Have a look at the Programs and use the filter to find something that’s good for you. You can do 2 programs at the same time, for instance Abs & Core for your core an Cardio go for endurance. Select Weight Loss & Streamline in the filter and look for ‘cardio’ to find programs with focus on endurance.

Have a look at the Running section to find more information on building endurance with running. There’s much information there to help you choose a good workout for yourself.
                        Thank you very much! I will check those out.

Comment

Tripple A here (aro, ace, agender), nice to see an LGBT+ group on here

Comment

Welcome, @Sherry_A_H!

Comment

Hello everyone! Asexual demiromantic sapphic bi here.

Comment

Sweet Potato welcome!

Comment

Working...
                                X