Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for clarifying, lorrwill

Comment

Welcome to the Hive, lorrwill, and to the thread, @Warlock!

Comment

I'm so happy to see this thread! B & T (genderqueer) here! I absolutely love my plain circle gender signifier.

Comment

Commander_Shepard Welcome to the thread!

Comment

Hello ! I'm nonbinary and I was absolutely delighted to see the option to identify myself as such on the forum. It's so cool!! I'm still delighted actually, haha, it made my day (thank you, DB team!!).
            I'm happy to see some queer/lgbt+ community here, it feels homey ~ Have fun with your workouts, everyone!

Comment

I thought of myself as kind of yin yang, sometimes the masculine side is more dominant and other times the feminine, I have come to term myself as non-binery, even though on the outside I'm male my feminine energy is very strong then like yin and yang rotating my masculine energy will become more dominant.

Comment

I'm Alex (and I'm here to make it clear) still undefined between gay and +
                I just had to say hi and present myself to all the bees posting here
                Have a wonderful day and fun workouts!

Comment

Welcome to the Hive, @Alejandroide17!

Comment

'eyyy this is a welcome surprise! Agender, pan???ual ace here!

(help what is attraction, everyone has a dreamy smile and I want to hug them all hhhhhh)

Comment

Densoro Welcome
                      and welcome to tasmirk thinman Alejandroide17 !

Good to see you all here

Comment

Hello everybody. To some, this might not make to much sense (maybe it's just the way I think about it), but I consider myself to be a straight male but I also consider myself to be a gynephilic, which describes the sexual attraction to women or femininity, no matter the sex you were born with. I am also the LGBTQ+ assistant Program Manager at my job. I mainly did this to show support for my daughter who is part of the B in LGBTQ+. Hope everyone is staying healthy and safe.

Comment

Not only are there queer people in the hive, but you can also mention being queer offhandedly as part of your workout anecdotes on any post you interact with and no one in the hive bats an eye. Which is a whole 'nother level of feeling welcome and safe to share perspectives and experiences.

Comment

2fullhound razielim Welcome! The Hive is a great place. Queerness comes in many shapes and forms and that’s just wonderful and amazing.

I’ve seen my part of the world change from hardly any acceptance towards same sex marriage and lots of LGBT+ visibility. If you would have told 15 year old me that, I would not have believed you. We’ve made a lot of progress in a short time. Also a few steps back here and there. But a lot more steps towards inclusiveness.

Comment

Welcome to the HIVE johnsosky

It is highly recommended that new users read the DAREBEE WAY

As DAREBEES we all abide by a simple code: we do not judge and we help one another.
                              and also the rules of the HIVE

This place is designed to help people, not judge them. The whole purpose of this forum is to provide a safe and friendly environment for everyone who wants to get and stay fit with no exception.
                              If you have some trouble, question or need some help, you can ask on Help Desk

in the other hand, if you came to this threat to troll or something like that you also can visit this link

Comment

another b here

Comment

Working...
                                X