Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi, and Welcome!

Comment

Leatherneck Welcome and a happy 2022 to you and your son.

Comment

I'm not sure if it's not silly to revisit an older topic. But I was so happy to find here at all that I actually had to update my profile. Normally I'm not openly identified as ftm anywhere, only as male. But representation is important. So I'm working on it.
        So. Yah. Hello!

Comment

mixtape this topic never gets old! Hello!

Comment

mixtape Welcome!

Comment

mixtape *happy hello sounds*

Introducing myself as well: non-binary (they/them), trans, and bi. I can't sit on chairs in the ways intended by designers and I really enjoy small plants, finger gunning, and plaid, which apparently make me a liege of the bisexual standards for life.
              Sending much love and many cuddles if consented to, to everyone here!

Comment

mixtape Okojo welcome!

Anek is right, this topic never gets old.

Comment

Okojo hello!

Comment

Originally posted by Okojo View Post
                    mixtape *happy hello sounds*

Introducing myself as well: non-binary (they/them), trans, and bi. I can't sit on chairs in the ways intended by designers and I really enjoy small plants, finger gunning, and plaid, which apparently make me a liege of the bisexual standards for life.
                    Sending much love and many cuddles if consented to, to everyone here!
                    Oooh, I had never heard about the small plants thing, but now so much makes sense! (Except that some of my small plants are now large plants because I have a lucky-bamboo that's going on 20 years old.)

Welcome!

Comment

So my work has started staff karaoke nights every two weeks and I got a little drunk on Sunday past and let it slip that I was attracted to a couple in work (yes they're both and gf and I said I was attracted to both of them) and now I am worried it'll make work weird. The girl has promised it won't but I still feel it'll be weird.

Good thing is, I'll probably be fine as I am quite good at letting these things go.

Comment

Aether . . .you'll be fine.

Comment

B-boy* here.

*not literally a boy, I am a female

Comment

Welcome FittingPotato !

Comment

Welcome FittingPotato !

Comment

Working...
                              X