Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LordFehBeh
    replied
    I'm from Nigeria, I speak Igbo and English. I used to know French but lost it.
    Learning Spanish now
    Interested in Japanese as well

Leave a comment:

• AggieRose
    replied
    My native language is Polish. I know Russian, understand Ukrainian, German (I used to be able to speak very well but forgot some of it), Spanish (I am learning) and English. I would love to learn Latin, one day.

Leave a comment:

• GRAY
    replied
    Aye. Born and raised in Hungary, moved to Austria not so long ago. I'm working hard on my german every day. I do not plan to stop at 3 languages.
    I like Spanish, Japanese, and Russian a lot, plenty of time ahead of me. Life is good for the first time.
    And now I'm here, ain't this crazy? It's getting better every day!

Leave a comment:

• Soloakel
    replied
    Originally posted by Kade View Post
    Hello!
    I am native in English and Spanish.
    I was born in the US, son of immigrant parents.
    I learned French in highschool and I have an intermediate level in it.
    I also understand some Italian. Currently I'm trying to learn Japanese. I'd like to learn some Danish in the future.
    If anyone needs translation of the website into Spanish or French, I'm more than willing to help!
    Hey I’m also son of immigrant parents do I am native also in English and Spanish (but I learned English before Spanish)

Leave a comment:

• Kade
    replied
    Hello!
    I am native in English and Spanish.
    I was born in the US, son of immigrant parents.
    I learned French in highschool and I have an intermediate level in it.
    I also understand some Italian. Currently I'm trying to learn Japanese. I'd like to learn some Danish in the future.
    If anyone needs translation of the website into Spanish or French, I'm more than willing to help!

Leave a comment:

• Soloakel
    replied
    My native language is Spanish so if you want to learn I can openness a thread and show you guys

Leave a comment:

• miawtthias
    replied
    My native language is french. I also learnt English and German at school.

Leave a comment:

• mahes30
    replied
    mahes30
    My native language is Hindi . I also expert in English and oriya . .

Leave a comment:

• MoOmoo
    replied
    I'm learning spanish!

Leave a comment:

• Sherry_A_H
    replied
    My native language is German and I took French in school for four years, while I think I now know more Dutch than French after teaching myself for a couple of weeks. French honestly never stuck at all.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Hi, my native language is Afrikaans. I speak English fluently as a second language. I am learning Spanish and Nederlands.

Leave a comment:

• FluffyDragon
    replied
    My native language is German. I learned English at school first, but I think later on I learned it better by watching movies and series and reading books. Also I know a little bit French.
    Oh, and I had to learn Latin at school. But that was weird as we never actually formed latin sentences.

Leave a comment:

• GentleOx
    replied
    My first language is English, as I went to an American school growing up. Ever since I moved back home, I picked up Cantonese, and can speak it conversationally. I can speak a few sentences and phrases in Mandarin, but not fluently enough to consider it a third language.

Leave a comment:

• mahes30
    replied
    mahes30
    My native language is Hindi. I am always speak in English and Oriya. My 2ndary language is English.

Leave a comment:

• Martyn
    replied
    Originally posted by Nebulus View Post

Des is ja a griabige sach
    Don't you and Chris Lee Bear start ganging up on us German-as-a-second-language speakers...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X