Presentation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Presentation

Hi everyone! My name is Favio and I am from Bolivia. 3 days ago I´ve found darebee I was looking for abs excercises in pinterest and found one darebee workout named abs pro then I went to the page and get started. I has a excersice routine that I get from youtube and my schedule was almost everyday at 11:00am - 12:00 I would start. now I plan to switch to the ninja program. I always wanted to be a ninja! lol so for the workout I found the 7 ninjas combat workout for day 5 and for day 1 and 3 and didn't found a ninja workout I was planing to do everyday hero workout twice or once what leaves me with one workout left so encourage by a friend talk about gym and do diferent groups of muscle diferent days I was looking for some back workout and I find bicep and triceps light workout. now for the rest day I am doing drills (fitness).
    Also I am in the habit of weaking at 5:30 am so I'm planing do the workout in the morning right after weaking up.
    Currently due to the corona virus and the quarantine I´ve no university classes but I have some asignaments and some optional work Now Yesterday they suspend all virtual classes and so anything that the teachers were trying to do. I enjoy music and I'm currently reading about Music theory at first hour in the morning eg. 7:00am also I'm giving a try to guitar tricks (is a web) and practicing guitar . I would like to do music, produce it. I am studying Informatic in the university and by myself my ambition is to make a video game. I'm reinforcing my c++ knowledge by reading a starter book and I'm watching handmade hero series on youtube

favox ... welcome to The Hive, the social side of DareBee.

I'm glad you found the Katana Week set. That 'eighth workout' is very handy.

Comment

Welcome, have fun and move.

Comment

@DaithiMeyer I didn't find it but thanks for mention it surely I'll give it a try in the future (first I need a katana) and thanks for the welcome

Comment

@Rathgar Sure I'll have fun and thanks for the welcome

Comment

favox ... real katanas - and metal replicas - are both heavy and ... dangerous. And expensive!
            I got a couple of slightly lighter, wooden bokken for a few dollars and have been pleased by them.
            Yes ... you could kill with them. If you wanted to and knew how. And you could injure yourself, wearing light gloves helps prevent that.

But ... much safer.

Comment

@DaithiMeyer I was thinking in a wood bokken but actually write katana lol thanks for the tips

Comment

Working...
              X