New from Ohio, USA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New from Ohio, USA

Thanks for having me! I am currently working on rebuilding my home gym after a cross country move, and officially have the flooring done. I stumbled across Darebee searching for no equipment home gym printables and this looks like an AMAZING community.

I'm a 43 year old lady looking to get back in shape after an extended bout of just not GAF. Went thru a lot of personal crises and life changes and here I am. I have always considered myself to be athletic, while at the same time, always fighting with my weight. It's a struggle!

I love the great outdoors -- camping, hiking, kayaking. I love animals, especially my dogs. I also love tech and my career requires a lot of butt in seat time.

I am very goal driven, and have set a goal of a marathon at the end of 2021. My plan for now is working back into exercise with dog walks, gym time, and then working running back in, starting with 5ks and moving up.

Thanks for having me! Appreciate all the support you may have to offer and would love to help and encourage anyone else out there that needs it as well.

~Megs

dragonfly1977 hello and welcome to the Hive

Comment

Welcome, dragonfly1977, it’s good to have you on board! Have a search around the site; there is a TON of fun stuff to read, do, be inspired by and everyone here is super supportive. 😎🥳

Comment

Make yourself at home, dragonfly1977! And of course, don't hesitate to ask if you need advice. We'll be happy to help.

Comment

Welcome

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

dragonfly1977 Welcome to the Hive.

Comment

Working...
              X