ascension: the gravity chamber training program

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ascension: the gravity chamber training program

Hey guys! In my previous post I talked about the program I made about a year ago, called Saiyan Protocol: The Saiyan Training Program. I created the program for people who love Dragon Ball Z and fitness, so they could combine the two for a great workout program, you can read more about the contents of the program at the original post, just click on my profile and my recent posts.
    Anyway this is another DragonBall Z program that aims to mimic the effects of the Capsule Corp Gravity Chamber that Goku and Vegeta train in. You will be doing lots of different exercises from Weight training, Isometrics,Quazi Isometrics, Calisthenics ( Both weighted and just Bodyweight) as well as what I like to call “Gravity dropsets” which are doing a harder exercise for as many reps as possible and immediately going to a slightly easier one without rest (ex: Clap pushups-Archer pushups-Pushups). The program has three different protocols to choose from, that can fit into your week of training:

Push-Pull-Legs, with cardio 3days a week 1day of rest,

Full body workouts 3days a week, cardio 3 days a week 1day of rest,

and Push-Pull-Legs-Full Body, with cardio 2days a week and 1day of rest

there is also martial arts training added in to the program as well.

Please let let me know who all is interested in the program or what else you think I should add to it. Thanks!

Interesting. Is it also on PDF?

Comment

Originally posted by Kakarot View Post
      Interesting. Is it also on PDF?
      The program is not done yet, still in works, but yes it will be in PDF format as well

Comment

Working...
      X