Saiyan Protocol: The Saiyan Training Program

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Saiyan Protocol: The Saiyan Training Program

    Hey Guys, so about a year ago I had been thinking about what it would have been like to train in the Saiyan Army on Planet Vegeta. So I came up with this training program that mimics exactly that. I just want to see who all is interested. It is created in the same format as convict conditioning. This Program takes you at your current level of fitness that then takes you higher than that! In the Program you start out as a low class saiyan warrior, King Vegeta agrees to let you train to become stronger and join the Saiyan Army, from here you are accompanied by Prince Vegeta (Your Combat Instructor), Nappa ( Your Strength Coach), and Bardock (Your Endurance Coach). They each lay out a specific program for you to follow and you are given a schedule to follow for each rank. The Schedule can be changed up to fit your lifestyle.

    #2
    whoa,

    that sounds pretty awesome!!
    the only thing is, have you actually put together a program and figured out the exercises? if you haven't I can help with that!
    Another question, are you planning to put this small program out for public?


    good luck with the planning,
    cheers,
    Milkman

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by Milkman 4 abs View Post
      whoa,

      that sounds pretty awesome!!
      the only thing is, have you actually put together a program and figured out the exercises? if you haven't I can help with that!
      Another question, are you planning to put this small program out for public?


      good luck with the planning,
      cheers,
      Milkman
      I have put the program together already but I am also thinking of making more Dragonball Z based training programs if you would like to help, it would be greatly appreciated and yes I want to make it available to the public

      Comment


        #4
        IWillGoSuperSaiyan Kakarot They might be interested
        ​​​​​​​

        Comment


          #5
          HellYeah thanks for tagging me. I am interested but am currently training using the British Royal Navy plan.

          Edit
          DiscipleMMA I have a few questions as I never did convict conditioning.
          1) Is there any equipment needed?
          2) Can it be done indoors?
          3) Is it 3 or more days a week or is it a progressive plan?
          4) If I do this program and like it, would you be ok with me doing a video review on YouTube? (when I create an account).
          5) How do I find the write up of the plan or is on a thread here in the hive?

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by Kakarot View Post
            HellYeah thanks for tagging me. I am interested but am currently training using the British Royal Navy plan.

            Edit
            DiscipleMMA I have a few questions as I never did convict conditioning.
            1) Is there any equipment needed?
            2) Can it be done indoors?
            3) Is it 3 or more days a week or is it a progressive plan?
            4) If I do this program and like it, would you be ok with me doing a video review on YouTube? (when I create an account).
            5) How do I find the write up of the plan or is on a thread here in the hive?
            The only equipment you should need is a pull-up bar and maybe something to do dips on if you don’t have dip bars, it can be done indoors, besides the cardio workouts, it is 6 days a week and it also gives you the option to create your own schedule, it is in a PDF format, and yes I would totally be fine with you creating a video about it as long as you give me credit for the program, I have the pdf link and you can pm me and I’ll send it to you and be sure to let me know if you like it or not. There are three levels in the program (low class Saiyan, Elite Saiyan, and Super Saiyan) and each level has 3 strength workouts, and 3 cardio workouts along with martial arts training. You play as a Saiyan training for the Saiyan army and it even goes up to the point of frieza destroying planet vegeta

            Comment


              #7
              I would love to join! I am almost done with my current training session, so I would love to join.

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by IWillGoSuperSaiyan View Post
                I would love to join! I am almost done with my current training session, so I would love to join.
                Awesome! Pm me for the pdf link to the program and be sure to let me know what you think!

                Comment


                  #9
                  When I read the title of the thread, I thought that was related with the article of the website (How to Train Like a Super Saiyan). ...but not. it is not. All new ideas are always welcome, hopping that your programs have been properly tested by a trustworthy team.

                  Well, I think that there is not problem if you post the link to your blog and youtube channel, here or into your profile.
                  I found both of them in the first search since the title of the thread is the same.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    So I was going to not do this plan but right now I'm thinking I will do it along with my brother when he finishes camp and his fight.
                    But what are the rest times? or can I create my own rest time?

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by Kakarot View Post
                      So I was going to not do this plan but right now I'm thinking I will do it along with my brother when he finishes camp and his fight.
                      But what are the rest times? or can I create my own rest time?
                      Ideally since it’s building up to high rep ranges , I would go with at least 1-3min of rest between sets, but again that is up to you, you may be able to bust out say 30-40 pushups and rest for a minute and bust out 30-40 more, but some one else may need a longer rest period between to meet the rep ranges. Hope this helps 🙏 P.S. I’m honored to hear that your MMA fighter Brother is impressed with the program. Tell him I said thanks. 👍

                      Comment


                        #12
                        See the way you have the workout written, it looks like two sessions a day. Can I do it as one long session or should it be done as two separate sessions?

                        Edit
                        I can't compete in MMA, boxing or kickboxing so is it OK to alter the combat workouts to wrestling specific?

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by Kakarot View Post
                          See the way you have the workout written, it looks like two sessions a day. Can I do it as one long session or should it be done as two separate sessions?

                          Edit
                          I can't compete in MMA, boxing or kickboxing so is it OK to alter the combat workouts to wrestling specific?
                          Yes if you would like, you can make it one long workout, it would take your strength and endurance through the roof, but it’s going to be difficult, might I suggest that you don’t have to do all the exercises listed on a particular day, but rather start off with a few and add on more as you get used to the workload 😁👍

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Hi I read your Protocol. Are the reps for the single-side exercises to be per side? For example for 4x50 single-leg calf raises should I do 50 for each side in a set, or is it 25 per leg?

                            Are dips done on 2 parallel bars?

                            I am not joining, just curious. Thanks!

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Originally posted by kandy View Post
                              Hi I read your Protocol. Are the reps for the single-side exercises to be per side? For example for 4x50 single-leg calf raises should I do 50 for each side in a set, or is it 25 per leg?

                              Are dips done on 2 parallel bars?

                              I am not joining, just curious. Thanks!
                              Yes it’s meant to be 50 per side, but you could do 25 per side depending on your fitness level, and the dips can be done on 2 parallel bars or one bar kinda like the top movement of a muscle up.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X