Motivation and How to Make it Stick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, I am my worse enemy! But, reading this article helps a lot.
    Thank you for the information.

Comment

Well Amirsh fitness wise I'd say decrease body fat % first and then build muscle, but I have next to no knowledge about muscle building apart from things I've seen on youtube about heavy weights little reps vs light weights more reps or go slower for more tone and strength go faster for something else. I don't have a particular area of my body I want to work on, perhaps my legs since I may have weak hip flexors, glutes and lower back from being in school all day. In terms of fitness I would say I'm nowhere near what I used to be but I can hold myself pretty well but I'm sure my stamina has decreased. Anyways thanks for the program thing I'll use that, see you later

Comment

krpted what you want to achieve is what I’m currently working on achieving. I have done several programs but then decided to give cardio more focus, I started running in order to burn fat faster. Once I achieve my weight goal, I’ll redo IRONBORN program to build muscles using weights, combined with Abs programs. If you can’t run, do cardio exercises to burn fat. Good luck!

Comment

yeah, basically what Musical gym said: cardio and weight training. and then there's fitting the nutrition program to what you need more and according to your age. I guess it's if you are under 18, one thing - you shouldn't restrict your diet too much but focus on healthy eating and burning calories. between 18 and lets say 30, another and above 30 I guess, is a third thing.
          There's a page for that
          https://darebee.com/mealplans.html
          and the nutrition section
          https://darebee.com/nutrition.html
          these are pretty good places to start. and you can always ask other more specific questions.

Comment

Amirsh yeah I'm 16 so focus on healthy eating you mean just not eating junk food or eating too much in general. Also Musical gym I'm starting Cardio Trim Run, which seemed like a good place to start, do you think I will be able to achieve the desired results with this program plus the intermittent fasting diet?

Comment

Originally posted by krpted View Post
              Amirsh yeah I'm 16 so focus on healthy eating you mean just not eating junk food or eating too much in general. Also Musical gym I'm starting Cardio Trim Run, which seemed like a good place to start, do you think I will be able to achieve the desired results with this program plus the intermittent fasting diet?
              A good start indeed!

Most importantly, patience, patience and patience.

Comment

Damer thank you for the post and sorry I am late to the party! This resonated with me because I joined Darebee a while back when "Spartacus" was on TV and Daredevil Season 1 had just came on Netflix and I was looking online for an official Spartacus workout that the cast used to prepare for the show. I had not idea that the Darebee Spartacus workout I was doing was not official until I tried searching for other superhero/movie workouts and found my way to the Darebee homepage, haha! Long story short, I really enjoy getting into character when I workout and that is why I love this place so much! Now that I look back, I was unknowingly motivating myself in some of the ways you outline in your post, lol! Now I just need to try it on purpose

Comment

Working...
                X