Hybrid Workout Program Idea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hybrid Workout Program Idea

Was at work thinking about all the programs I've done and are currently doing and was thinking what if a program could be created which could fill these three elements/program where Military Fit Plus meets either a fighting style program like either Boxer Prime or Fighter's Codex and Cardio Trim Run for cardio days??? You get a little bit of everything, strength and conditioning, combat/fight skills and cardio. Just shooting at the hip on this one.

Beast Mode Maybe just make your own program. There is a decent filter in the workouts section to help you find the different elements that you are after

Comment

I was thinking something similar. One could take two or three programs, do a different workout every day and just keep track some how maybe by writing it in a log. I would take longer to do the different programs but who cares...you would get a more complete development for overall fitness. I guess it depends on a persons goals. In winter I do more of following a set program for half the year. The warmer months I do more jogging, bicycling and hiking mixed with some workouts thrown in there...so my own thing. It keeps things interesting and challenging.

Comment

Working...
      X