Want to get to know bees better?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Want to get to know bees better?

Hey Everyone Hope your training is going well!

I know we have introductions from awesome new bees everyday, joining this awesome site.

But It would be awesome to get to know people a lot more. I've put down a few questions that expands more about peoples interests and facts and I would like all of you (if you are ok with it) to answer the same questions. I will start off

1. Who is your idol/hero? Manu Bennett
    2. What is your proudest accomplishment? Getting 10 Muscle Ups in a row
    3. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you go? New Zealand
    4. What is the best gift you have ever been given? Remote Control Wand
    5. Cats or Dogs? Dogs
    6. What superpower would you want? Speak any Language in the World
    7. What's your favourite fast food chain? Subway
    8. Chocolate or Fruit? Chocolate
    9. Do you collect anything? Autographs
    10. What is your favourite Video Game Genre? RPG
    11. Your most favourite film? Nightmare Before Christmas
    12. Go Out or Stay In? Depends on the week
    13. What is your favourite Holiday? Halloween
    14. What is your favourite animal? Wolf
    15. What is your pet hate? Having sticky hands
    16. What is your greatest fear? Was the dark, but now heights
    17. What is your favourite book? Skulduggery Pleasant
    18. What is your best feature? My eyes
    19. What is your favourite band? Gorillaz
    20. What is favourite social media site? Darebee

Final Conundrum Question:
    Would you rather have a Pet Snake that Eats Spiders or a Pet Spider that Eats Snakes? Pet Snake Eats Spiders

Love to know you better guys to make this a family more than a community

Love this idea BlackButler and i am totoally going to answer it. But, now!! Food. Just finished a morning quiz and I need to eat. But, Darebee rocks

Comment

Originally posted by BlackButler View Post
      [B]

1. Who is your idol/hero? Kakarot/Goku
      2. What is your proudest accomplishment? Haven't got one yet
      3. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you go? Somewhere warm
      4. What is the best gift you have ever been given? I'm easily impressed so I cant say
      5. Cats or Dogs? Dogs
      6. What superpower would you want? Instant transmission
      7. What's your favourite fast food chain? I haven't had fast food in a while but it was KFC
      9. Do you collect anything? Pin badges
      10. What is your favourite Video Game Genre? I don't play games anymore
      11. You most favourite film? Aliens
      12. Go Out or Stay In? I'm an introvert so stay in but if I get out on my own then I'm good (I hate crowds)
      13. What is your favourite Holiday? Christmas
      14. What is your favourite animal? Dog
      15. What is your pet hate? Loud chewing but when I'm in a mood, I'm easily annoyed
      16. What is your greatest fear? Heights
      17. What is your favourite book? I haven't read in years
      18. What is your best feature? Not sure
      19. What is your favourite band? I listen to a lot of music types but Demi Lovato is my favourite (because I have a hella crush on her)

Would you rather have a Pet Snake that Eats Spiders or a Pet Spider that Eats Snakes? A shotgun to eliminate both
      I couldn't be bothered writing all those out so I just quoted you BlackButler

Comment

I like this idea, BlackButler! Here are my answers:

1. Who is your idol/hero? Madoka Kyouno from Rinne no Lagrange (yeah, it's a fictional character, but I really admire her guts and spirit!)
        2. What is your proudest accomplishment? I don't have one yet, but I was pretty proud of doing 10 push-ups in a row
        3. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you go? Some island where I wouldn't be bothered too much by society
        4. What is the best gift you have ever been given? A pietersite gemstone on a leather band my husband gave me on our very first Christmas
        5. Cats or Dogs? Cats
        6. What superpower would you want? Teleportation
        7. What's your favourite fast food chain? I don't eat out
        9. Do you collect anything? Old tech and useless data files
        10. What is your favourite Video Game Genre? RPG and sRPG
        11. Your most favourite film? Charade
        12. Go Out or Stay In? Stay In
        13. What is your favourite Holiday? 1st of May
        14. What is your favourite animal? Capybara
        15. What is your pet hate? Bad lies
        16. What is your greatest fear? Humanity's future
        17. What is your favourite book? Swordspoint
        18. What is your best feature? My eyes as well
        19. What is your favourite band? Muse
        20. What is favourite social media site? Darebee (it's the only one I use)

Would you rather have a Pet Snake that Eats Spiders or a Pet Spider that Eats Snakes? Pet Spider that Eats Snakes. Because that spider must be huge! (Also, I hate spiders, so that's weird)
        Last edited by Nihopaloa; November 21st, 2019, 03:23 PM. Reason: Forgot the Final Conundrum Question

Comment

1. Who is your idol/hero? Ito Junji
          2. What is your proudest accomplishment? Probably my current 5k PR (26:42)
          3. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you go? To live, probably Denmark.
          4. What is the best gift you have ever been given? Probablyyyy my copy of Never Let Me Go from my Dad!
          5. Cats or Dogs? Cats
          6. What superpower would you want? The ability to teleport!
          7. What's your favourite fast food chain? Smoothie King or Chipotle
          8. Chocolate or Fruit? Fruit
          9. Do you collect anything? Art prints and zines
          10. What is your favourite Video Game Genre? I love rogue-likes along the lines of Celeste and Hollow Knight, but Zelda: Breath of the Wild is huge to me too.
          11. You most favourite film? Stay or Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde (1932)
          12. Go Out or Stay In? Usually stay in.
          14. What is your favourite animal? Foxes!
          15. What is your pet hate? Ahhhh, probably those weird days where I am way too energetic and need to get some exercise in to work through it, but don't have enough time to do anything meaningful about it.
          16. What is your greatest fear? Heights, though I have a severe fear of my response to anxiety attacks.
          17. What is your favourite book? Never Let Me Go by Kazuo Ishiguro OR The Ocean At The End of The Lane by Neil Gaiman
          18. What is your best feature? In my control? Probably my tattoos. Not in my control? I really like how broad my shoulders are (even if my frame is pretty small).
          19. What is your favourite band? Nothing More, Monsta X, and mxmtoon
          20. What is favourite social media site? Uhhhh probably here, actually.

Would you rather have a Pet Snake that Eats Spiders or a Pet Spider that Eats Snakes? Pet Snake Eats Spiders

Comment

I am having a beer, so I am not going to answer the questions that I need to think much about:

2. What is your proudest accomplishment? Actively fixing my knee with exercises after an injury instead of giving up. It's not an easy process and I am still on my way
            5. Cats or Dogs? CATS
            6. What superpower would you want? Self healing
            7. What's your favourite fast food chain? McDonald's, because it's cheap, also not too bad, but not those in the US. US McDonald's deserve the name of junk food. I used to like Subway but after a month of every day Subway I turned sick of it like forever.
            9. Do you collect anything? Beer caps, sometimes the bottles as well
            10. What is your favourite Video Game Genre? RPG, it rocks
            12. Go Out or Stay In? Indoor, not home though
            14. What is your favourite animal? A lot but cats and horses if I have to say
            17. What is your favourite book? Haven't read for ages but Demons by Dostoevsky is one of the best, from my memory. Don't make me talk about it. I don't really remember much of the content.
            18. What is your best feature? Eyes? I don't know. Actually I think hands can easily be the best feature of anyone because it can tell a lot about the person.
            20. What is favourite social media site? Darebee, yay

Would you rather have a Pet Snake that Eats Spiders or a Pet Spider that Eats Snakes? Snake, but I second Kakarot Thanks BlackButler for making this questionnaire.

Comment

BlackButler Have you played the Suikoden series? 1&2 are my favorite, great storylines, sound tracks, etc. 2 is even better because of the improved graphics, etc. It's one of the best games ever made.

Comment

Originally posted by kandy View Post
                BlackButler Have you played the Suikoden series? 1&2 are my favorite, great storylines, sound tracks, etc. 2 is even better because of the improved graphics, etc. It's one of the best games ever made.
                No i haven't sounds cool though I love Castlevania, Symphony of the Night great RPG

Comment

BlackButler I google the game you mention and, dang, it looks like a game that I played when I was a kid and I remembered being so terrified for some reason.

You can still get suikoden 1 and 2 on PC. Here is a symphony of actually a couple soundtracks put together. It's the Japanese, you know.

Comment

1. Who is your idol/hero? This changes but it's usually somebody that overcomes the odds to change their life.
                    2. What is your proudest accomplishment? Losing over 30 pounds and being able to run 4 miles.
                    3. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you go? Somewhere clean, safe, quiet and dark at night.
                    4. What is the best gift you have ever been given? Sirius Satellite Radio....never went back to terrestrial radio.
                    5. Cats or Dogs? I love both but I would love to adopt more cats.
                    6. What superpower would you want? Superspeed.
                    7. What's your favourite fast food chain? Qdoba but my favorite overall is a local sub shop.
                    9. Do you collect anything? Our house is full of useless crap so...useless crap.
                    10. What is your favourite Video Game Genre? I don't play. I watch sports instead.
                    11. Your most favourite film? Two...Goodfellas and Grease. Talk about opposite ends of the spectrum.
                    12. Go Out or Stay In? Stay in...unless the weather is perfect. Then I go out for a long walk\hike.
                    13. What is your favourite Holiday? Any one that's a paid holiday off from work...but if I have to pick one...Christmas
                    14. What is your favourite animal? I have to pick one??
                    15. What is your pet hate? Fake, phony people.
                    16. What is your greatest fear? Accidents (such as car accidents)
                    17. What is your favourite book? The Stand
                    18. What is your best feature? My eyes. Although, people like my hair too.
                    19. What is your favourite band? Foster the People. Anything Andrew McMahon is in.

Would you rather have a Pet Snake that Eats Spiders or a Pet Spider that Eats Snakes Ugh. I think I will just stick to cats

Comment

1. Who is your idol/hero? I don't know her name, but there is an elderly woman in my neighborhood who started walking every day to lose weight, and she has worked her way from the end of the block to the end of the street to several miles per day over the course of about 18 months. She's lost a ton of weight and is incredibly friendly, and I love her "can do" spirit.
                      2. What is your proudest accomplishment? Fitness-wise: 26 pull-ups. IRL: passing all my board and certification exams.
                      3. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you go? Scotland (at least, based on the places I've been so far)
                      4. What is the best gift you have ever been given? Not sure
                      5. Cats or Dogs? Dogs
                      6. What superpower would you want? Healing factor
                      7. What's your favourite fast food chain? Taco Bell
                      9. Do you collect anything? comic books, certain pop culture figurines
                      10. What is your favourite Video Game Genre? Whatever "Red Dead Redemption" would be considered, though it's literally been years since I've played any video game
                      11. Your most favourite film? Just one? Probably "2001: A Space Odyssey"... Make it two? Add "Apocalypse Now"... Three? Add "Annie Hall"... I love movies, this is a hard one
                      12. Go Out or Stay In? In, I'm a homebody
                      14. What is your favourite animal? Used to be turtles, now bats
                      15. What is your pet hate? Clutter
                      16. What is your greatest fear? N/A ;-)
                      17. What is your favourite book? "A Portrait of the Artist as a Young Man"... or "Ulysses"... something by James Joyce
                      18. What is your best feature? Eyes
                      19. What is your favourite band? This changes a lot. I've been really into heavy metal lately, so probably "Gojira" right now. Also just started listening to "Mr Bungle," which has been really cool.
                      20. What is favourite social media site? Twitter

Would you rather have a Pet Snake that Eats Spiders or a Pet Spider that Eats Snakes? Spiders are way more interesting

Comment

1. Who is your idol/hero? You really got me on this one. I don't think I have one!
                        2. What is your proudest accomplishment? To run 16 km.
                        3. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you go? Verona, Italy.
                        4. What is the best gift you have ever been given? ThePlayStation 2
                        5. Cats or Dogs? Doggos
                        6. What superpower would you want? Invisibility
                        7. What's your favourite fast food chain? Applebee's
                        9. Do you collect anything? Books
                        10. What is your favourite Video Game Genre? Shooters and sports (mostly soccer, but volleyball games are pretty cool as well), although I don't play anything nowadays
                        11. Your most favorite film? Good will hunting
                        14. What is your favourite animal? Doggos
                        15. What is your pet hate? People who are late all the time
                        16. What is your greatest fear? To look back and think that I could've done more
                        17. What is your favourite book? Brave new world by Aldous Huxley
                        18. What is your best feature? My eyes as well
                        19. What is your favourite band? Queen
                        20. What is your favourite social media site? 9gag

Would you rather have a Pet Snake that Eats Spiders or a Pet Spider that Eats Snakes? Pet Snake that Eats Spiders. Only because spiders kind of freak me out!

Comment

Hello my Darebee friends
                          Here you have my answers!

1. Who is your idol/hero? Everyone who can save somebody elses life (Doctors,Rescue workers, etc.) and neilarey with Darebee Team!
                          2. What is your proudest accomplishment? 40 weeks of consecutive training (and I'm going on...)
                          3. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you go? Magic Treasure Island where all people would be healthy,happy,in love and all animals could speak
                          4. What is the best gift you have ever been given? My Life
                          5. Cats or Dogs? Dogs
                          6. What superpower would you want? Superintelligence and immortality
                          7.What's your favourite fast food chain? I don't eat in fast food
                          8. Chocolate or Fruit? Fruit
                          9. Do you collect anything? Shoes but it was not my intention I have somehow loads of them
                          10. What is your favourite Video Game Genre? I don't play Video Games
                          11. Your most favourite film? Not sure about film , There's a lot of them I like......but if serie then ,,BREAKING BAD,, would be a winner and ,,El Camino,,(BB movie) which I've seen recently
                          12. Go Out or Stay In? It depends with who
                          13. What is your favourite Holiday? -
                          14. What is your favourite animal? Horses...but at home I've bunny rabbitπŸ°πŸ‡
                          15. What is your pet hate? Fake and arrogant people ...and loud chewing 😀
                          16. What is your greatest fear? I try not to fear
                          17. What is your favourite book? Kamasutra 😍😁
                          18. What is your best feature? Long legs and long hair
                          19. What is your favourite band? I like trance and EDM....so favourite artists/DJ's: Armin van Buuren, Fedde le Grand, Ferry Corsten, Hardwell and many more
                          20. What is favourite social media site? Darebee (it's the only one I use..)

Would you rather have a Pet Snake that Eats Spiders or a Pet Spider that Eats Snakes?
                          Pet Spider that Eats Snakes

Very good idea BlackButler I hope that we will get a lot of answers here and I hope you enjoyed reading mine

Wishing a Lovely day/evening to you all bees

Comment

1. Who is your idol/hero? Georges St-Pierre.
                            2. What is your proudest accomplishment? Serving 6 years in Correctional Service, 3 years in the Army.
                            3. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you go? Stay in Canada
                            4. What is the best gift you have ever been given? Bicycle, Skiis
                            5. Cats or Dogs? Dogs
                            6. What superpower would you want? Invisible
                            7. What's your favourite fast food chain? Chopped Leaf
                            9. Do you collect anything? Rock T Shirts
                            10. What is your favourite Video Game Genre? Poker
                            11. Your most favourite film? Saving Private Ryan
                            14. What is your favourite animal? Wolf, Bear
                            15. What is your pet hate? Body Odour
                            16. What is your greatest fear? Being Burned Alive
                            17. What is your favourite book? Shake Hands With The Devil
                            18. What is your best feature? My Ears
                            19. What is your favourite band? Volbeat
                            20. What is favourite social media site? Facebook

Comment

1. Who is your idol/hero? My piano teacher.
                              2. What is your proudest accomplishment? Transitioning!
                              3. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you go? Iceland.
                              4. What is the best gift you have ever been given? I don't know...
                              5. Cats or Dogs? Doggos.
                              6. What superpower would you want? Tremere Clan Disciplines.
                              7. What's your favourite fast food chain? I'm not into fast food.
                              8. Chocolate or Fruit? Chocolate!
                              9. Do you collect anything? Fiction books. Mostly Cyberpunk. I will try to start collecting pulp fiction magazines one day.
                              10. What is your favourite Video Game Genre? FPS, ARPG, cRPG and Stealth.
                              11. Your most favourite film? Blade Runner.
                              12. Go Out or Stay In? Stay in.
                              13. What is your favourite Holiday? Christmas.
                              14. What is your favourite animal? Jaguar.
                              15. What is your pet hate? Loud... high pitched... sudden noises. Like someone suddenly scratching a blackboard, ugh!
                              16. What is your greatest fear? Wasps are a huge nope to me.
                              17. What is your favourite book? Uh, this usually changes depending on my mood. Right now, The Old Man and The Sea.
                              18. What is your best feature? My legs, my hair and the shape of my face.
                              19. What is your favourite band? Dream Theater.
                              20. What is favourite social media site? Discord.

Would you rather have a Pet Snake that Eats Spiders or a Pet Spider that Eats Snakes? Pet Snake Eats Spiders.

Comment

Working...
                              X