Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone there?

Does anyone know of eny really Killer weight loss programs. if u guys do pls leave a reply.

Also if you do give me a program can u put a link in

Comment

You asked for a "killer weight loss program", and should you have in account that the people with knowledge on the subject would help you better, if you add some extra information. I hope some of them will pass soon and give you some hints.

Meanwhile, I'm not sure if the list of programs available here would help you. Maybe having a quick look between the related with "weight loss", you find what you need.

Comment

Well it depends - There used to be program here called Power Fast which is based on Intermittent Fasting but it's off for now. I don't know if that's because it's dangerous, too hard to follow or anything else neilarey? . You should check out the meal plan section
        Also, you should be careful with weight loss. It really should be done gradually so not only it's safer but can help create a routine and not gain all the weight back (or worse).

And for exercise I guess you should combine strength training with cardio and you could see the programs page on that so that you can decide for yourself. How to pick a program

Comment

Amirsh , j​​​​​​ust for one second

ops, maybe I misunderstood and the question is about a meal plan

Comment

I don't know Cabriel but it should go hand in hand since "you can't out train a bad diet"

Comment

This thread here also has some information. If you look a bit around the Hive and in the various boards you find a few similar threads that can give some answers.

Comment

Thank you guys ( or ladies ) so much. Are there any recommendations on programmes for the future. stuff like hardcore abs, arm muscle toning, that sort of stuff. Otherwise Thanks a lot

Comment

Killer weight loss program consists of creating a caloric deficit with nutritionally balanced meals, combined with balanced physical exercise. Target weight loss is suggested to be 1 to 2 pounds, .5 to 1 Kg, per week which equates to 500 to 1000 calories deficit per day.

Comment

Originally posted by Milkman 4 abs View Post
                    Thank you guys ( or ladies ) so much. Are there any recommendations on programmes for the future. stuff like hardcore abs, arm muscle toning, that sort of stuff. Otherwise Thanks a lot
                    TheLibrarian I think you know higher level programs better than I do

Comment

thx for the tag Amirsh - It all depends, and I don´t have enough information to make a program suggestion. It also is a combination with food and exercise. the list "how to pick a program" Cabriel mentioned is great way to look for some programs, levels and focus, depending on your needs and physical ability. Try and experiment with some levels, look what suits you best, and then work up your ladder, or combine some own exercises. You can also make your program routine harder with adapting the exercises, or combine weights or experiment with range of motion or make the movement slower, etc. In the list you will also find programs which you can combine with other programs to spice things up a bit. And the most programs have a suggested mealplan which is also linked in the description. I think you should look for the beginning for something strength and cardio related - like Power Cardio (also great combination with days where you work with dumbbels). But, I don´t know your fitness level, therefore, take a closer look at the list. The programs are all great in their own way. Nonetheless, happy pushing

Comment

Working...
                      X