Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hardest workout you know.

Hello Bees! I was wondering what the hardest workout, Circuit, or Challenge you know is?

The hardest single day of a program I've done is Avatar Upgrade: Day 18. The hardest single workout I've tried was the "Arrow" superhero workout, but I don't recall what the new name of that is.

Hope that helps!

Comment

I was just wondering what the hardest exercises you guys have seen, thanks Baston

Comment

Probably something like dragon squats, planche pushups, handstand pushups, muscleups, human flag, iron cross, etc

Comment

those are very difficult lajsna

Comment

Oh, hardest single exercise movement? That's a different question. I'd agree with lajsna

Comment

the hardest exercise I know is the push-up into a stand up while keeping your body straight, I do not know the name of it tho.

Comment

Try doing a full sit up with your knees bent and feet tuck flat on the ground the entire time, no toes pointing up or other feet movements. See if you can complete the sit up.

From this video: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zjYOcIbZ-Uo&t=169s

Comment

Working...
                X