Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Back on track

Hi everybody! it's been a long while since i have been here.
    Alot has happend this past year.. i became a father to begin with.
    I also found some new sports i really like ... i also found out i am less fit than i was
    thats because newborns dont sleep often and you begin to skipp trainings.

i am back at it again, since 2 months , and i found out i like cycling alot ,on & off-road rode 1450km this year already!
    i also do airsoft skirms thats a full body workout (might be inspirational for some workout u guys can provide)

so ... 6 days a week i am training some is cardio some is powertraining.
    sometimes i am deadtired but more often than not i feel that i've done practice but i recuperate really good.

what i do is the following; arm-day 1 : 200 pushups, and then a kettlebell workout 30 minutes no swings./ legday 2 :50 lunges 100 squates 100 weighted squats 50kettlebellswings + bridges +- 200calfraises/
    armday 3 100 pullups with a resistanceband 200 pushups and chin ups till i fail lol and 30 knees to elbows/ legday 4 :50 lunges 100 squates 100 weighted squats 50kettlebellswings + bridges +- 200calfraises/
    armday 5 200 pushups kettlebellworkout 30 minutes and if time is left over some chinups .... then its saturday i do nothing absolutly nothing ( i did consider doing some corestuff ) and sunday i am out for my weekly bicycleride between 80-120km.

i am doing this 2 months now, seeying very slowly results for which i am gratefull! but my question is do you guys have any suggestions to spice things up? i am thinking now that although i enjoy myself alot doing these routines there might come a point that i feel mayby a bit bored by doing the same thing all the time, i dont know ? grtz kronoow

Congratulations on fatherhood!

I'm going to try cycling soon too, I hope I enjoy it as much as you do.

Comment

hey tash thnx! its fun cycling, i can tell you that! ps watch out for traffic , dont ride with earplugs on busy roads ! and please wear a helmet! it saved my skull once and take alot of water with u and you be good!

Comment

Working...
      X