Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bees with YouTube channels

Hey there bees. I just seen there that BlackButler has a YouTube channel and I was wondering who else has a YouTube channel?
    I have attempted to make too many channels so I can't make one this year but in 2020 I will be making a channel.

I actually still have one up but lost the email address to access it so I cant use it.

BlackButler has a youtube channel?!?!?! excuse me a moment...

Comment

I actually still have one up but lost the email address to access it so I cant use it.
      All accounts with G00gle are linked with one in Y0utube (Gma!l, maps, playstore, etc)

Comment

Um...wish I could help you there, but outside of the official Darebee channel I'm not aware of any. For me it's not in the cards for multiple reasons, including but not limited to my arthritis issues, the fact that I'm not a certified trainer (I would be viewing myself as a class-A hypocrite having a workout channel without it), and the fact that I hate hearing myself talk.

Hopefully someone will step up in this department because the mods seem to encourage this, but it's not an option in play for me. Apologies.

Comment

Originally posted by Amirsh View Post
          BlackButler has a youtube channel?!?!?!
          Indeed.

Comment

Subscribed 😉

Comment

My YouTube Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfl..._as=subscriber

Subbed to BlackButler

Comment

Working...
              X