Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Music Ideas

Would like to make a street fight style playlist for boxing and other fighting methods, any song suggestions would be much appreciated

I kind of started one today... it only has 2 songs for now:
    Pantera - The underground in America
    Judas Priest - Screaming for vengeance

It depends on your style and what you prefer to workout to

Comment

Do you already have a few songs on your playlist for orientation? Maybe I have a few suggestions for you

Comment

https://open.spotify.com/user/alex.b...R6u290W3r9mK-g

Comment

Street Fighting Man
          Sympathy for the Devil
          Gimme Shelter
          When the Levee Breaks
          Baba O'Riley
          Twilight Zone
          All Along the Watchtower (Hendrix version)

Comment

droehr - love your playlist! Gimme Shelter is one of the best, if not the best songs ever recorded

Comment

Street Fighting Man by? I found Rage Against the Machine and The Rolling Stones

Comment

I’m kind of looking for a bit of an odd mix, stuff like early Linkin Park (Papercut and One Step Closer), some rap, and some other heavier songs (hence why I have Rollin by Limp Bizkit)

Comment

Maybe some stuff from KMFDM? Haven't listened to them in a long while, so can't recommend specific songs. They make industrial music.
                  Rage against the Machine would come to mind, too. Songs like Bulls on Parade, Born of a Broken Man, Testify, People of the Sun, Bullet in the Head, etc.
                  I also like the In Silico album from Pendulum, that's more on the Drum'n'Bass side, though.
                  The song album from the first Matrix film might have some songs that could fit.
                  Some songs from the Ill Communication album from the Beastie Boys: Sabotage, Heart Attack Man, Tough Guy (maybe Mullet Head, that's not directly on the album, though)
                  Perhaps interesting: Reapers, Assassin, Stockholm Syndrome, The Small Print, Dead Star and MK Ultra by Muse
                  Toxicity and Chop Suey from System of a Down
                  Puff Daddy - Come with me
                  The Streets - Let's Push Things Forward

That's all I have for now

Edit: I totally forgot your wish for "street style" music, but maybe you can find something in that list anyway

Comment

fatgirlonamission

Comment

Nihopaloa thank you! I found a couple

Comment

Originally posted by SamFlynn82 View Post
                        Would like to make a street fight style playlist for boxing and other fighting methods
                        Motörhead - Iron Fist

Comment

“Mama Said Knock You Out” LL Cool J

“I Think I Can Beat Mike Tyson” DJ Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince

“Lunchbox” Marilyn Manson

Comment

Anything from Written by Wolves, specially Explode, should be on that list.

Comment

Originally posted by Vicious'Saint View Post
                              Anything from Written by Wolves, specially Explode, should be on that list.
                              Hell yes

Comment

Working...
                              X