X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hobbies besides working out?

Hey guys!! Hope you are all doing good.

I was actually doodling a few minutes ago and it crossed my thoughts that I was wondering what my fellow bees enjoy doing in their spare time

For myself I enjoy reading, listening to music, and drawing. I don't do much anymore these days though because I can't really find any inspiration

Comment

I read a lot, i listen to music and i sleep a lot (if you can count that as a hobby)

Comment

Originally posted by DrogonTheDragon View Post
        and i sleep a lot (if you can count that as a hobby)

I soooo relate to that

Comment

Rockclimbing, reading, listening to music (specially heavy metak) hiking with my dogs and now growing up a baby inside my belly

Comment

Other than exercise which... well, given that I am doing this like, on average an hour a day? I'm also doing more research into things like nutrition and kinesiology and really looking at certain ah... avenues that I could take this thing that I've been falling in love with and really want to help others with as well.

I'm writing a lot lately and working towards bettering my portfolio as well as attempting to get into some zines and hoping to build something of a network around that long term.

I listen also to a lot of D&D podcasts when I'm working out and not working out so that's becoming a thing.

Comment

With me I like to watch some YouTube videos and also watch people streaming games, when I get a chance I like to play on my pc or 360, I also have a couple radio control cars that I take out now and then and then that relates too my Instagram that so upload lots of Photos of when so take my cars out.

I am also doing a course that will help me to open doors to PTing (Personal Training)

Andy

Comment

Read, juggle, cook, fence (when I can). Tabletop RPGs and board games when I can.

Comment

music, comics, cooking, but, huh i hike a lot, almost every week for 5/6 hours. often i hike in the mountain for 2 to 5 days, and sleep in the high in the mountains in a hut. i try to go to the swimming pool at least once a week.

Comment

Reading - really into comics right now, but novels as well
                    Movies - all sorts
                    Music - all sorts

I really want to get back into martial arts, but can't afford it right now, so it will have to wait.

Comment

GLORYWORKOUT Thats quite a set.

And say HI to the Munchkin from my side

Comment

To be honest, I wanted to make a similar thread for ages, so thanks for this

I'm constantly on the lookout for new hobbies (depending on my mood), but these are my current ones:
                        - playing video games on PC (my last console was the 360)
                        - reading manga and watching anime
                        - knitting (currently knitting my first sweater)
                        - trying to teach myself too many instruments (and failing spectacularly)
                        - modular origami
                        - world-building
                        - distrohopping

I want to get back into playing pen and paper rpgs again and I'm thinking about buying a Raspberry Pi to tinker a bit with that, so that's probably something for the future.

Comment

Sewing (I'm working on this cross-stitch right now), cooking, video games, and lots of reading! I've read 165 books so far this year, and my goal is 250.

Comment

Gardening, reading, golf, fly fishing and woodworking. I also enjoy hiking, but that is something we haven't gotten out and done much of lately.

Comment

Not sure , I listen to music a lot, nothing specific but at the moment it's a lot of NARUTO OST.
                              I don't play games anymore, I don't have a games console in my room anymore but recently I watch NARUTO whenever I have access to my brothers ps4.
                              I'm a stationary geek (books specifically) and love buying new writing book that look cool, I recently decided to start journaling in a nice new journal that has motivational quotes every couple pages.

Comment

Working...
                              X