Fighter's Codex Part II?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fighter's Codex Part II?

I have, for some time, been toying with the idea of our bringing out a harder version of the Fighter's Codex program (mainly because you guys are killing it). As it happens I have a structure ready but before I put it in the pipeline for testing (and suffer much swearing by the testing group) I thought I'd get a sense of the sentiment here. What do you guys think?

I am not the one who will do it, not even the current one. I am not that type of bees yet.
    But you know how people can be swearing but loving it at the same time.

Comment

It could be pretty awesome, even though it never occurred to me that the original Fighter's Codex wasn't hard enough...

Comment

I'm in!

Comment

I went to look at the program again:
          1) I miss kicking and punching ...
          2) With the "easy" version I could easily cry ...
          3) The "hard" version would be perfect after the Super Sayan Challenge
          Seriously, I think that one of the distinctive features of Darebee is actually mixed training with martial arts moves, they are fun and you learn so many things, so why not add another one for those who have already done all the others?
          Maybe keeping the structure on three levels of difficulty so that you can start in a feasible way and then redo the same program but in a more difficult version

Comment

I hear you and grinning ear to ear. (I need little encouragement to mix things up, you understand).

Stay tuned amigos.

Comment

Originally posted by Damer View Post
              Stay tuned amigos.
              This thing promises well

Comment

I have, for some time, been toying with the idea of our bringing out a harder version of the Fighter's Codex program (mainly because you guys are killing it). As it happens I have a structure ready but before I put it in the pipeline for testing (and suffer much swearing by the testing group) I thought I'd get a sense of the sentiment here. What do you guys think?
                Y.E.S.. that would be awesome.. please do it..

I have been doing the Fighter's Codex on and off for past 1 year and is my favorite program (I didn't know how to use the entirety of darebee untill this year, I used to download PDFs and go at it)..

Comment

I haven't done Fighter's Codex yet (probably next month), but!!!! I'd love something like this! Maybe by the time a harder one is done with testing, I'll be able to do it without dying.

Comment

You KNOW I will do this crazy thing. Please-please-please?

Comment

You guys!

My thoughts as I am preparing to complete the framework I've been working on and send it on for testing:

Comment

You guys!

My thoughts as I am preparing to complete the framework I've been working on and send it on for testing:

Why can I only like this once????

Comment

Very much in favor! Would love to see it, would love to test it.

Comment

A part 2 would be much appreciated

And don't tell me you still care about swearing after having created Power up Damer

(Can't wait to do it again )

Comment

Fighters Codex is in my future plans. A part 2 harder program would be something else to aspire to. Thank you!

Comment

Working...
                              X