X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Online survey about fitness data on smartwatches

Hello Hive,

I hope it is okay to ask for some help this way. I'm a long time user of darebee back from the old days before the birth of this nice place and even before the name change. I was pretty active in the hive some time ago, but at the moment I'm more or less absent. One of the reasons for this is because I'm writing on my masters thesis. The topic is the visualization of personal fitness and health data on smartwatches. I'm researching what visualizations exist and try to develope new ways to present the data.

At the moment I'm conducting an online survey. And what place to better ask for participants like the helpful hive, full of people with an interest in fitness. It would be really helpful, if you would participate in the study and share it around. The survey takes about 15 minutes and all results are anonymized. Thank you very much.

Link to the survey: https://forms.gle/B4n34fSAKc89abrd6

Again, I hope it is okay to advertise my survey this way. But this is the work of a single, hard working student and not some commercial survey, so I hope it is okay.

skyrim hold guard done

Comment

Done. I do not own a smart watch or fitness tracker though I'm starting to think having a spreadsheet of heart rate during certain activities would be pretty awesome. Wish I had measured my resting heartrate before and after though I may ask my doctor for those stats as I have a routine physical soon.

Comment

Working...
      X