Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Battling an infection

I'm just popping in real quick here to ask for prayers or healing thoughts for myself. I'm battling an infection, and can't be seen for a couple more weeks. I'm pretty sure my tonsils have to come out. Anyway, I need to hold on two more weeks for personal reasons. I once read a story of a young man who rebelled against his father, and did a lot of harmful things. His father was a man of great standing in his community, and he asked for all those who believe in Christ to pray for his son. The prayers of the faithful helped the man's son to correct his ways. So, I'm now asking for a lot of prayers. I'm in a bit of a tight spot, but I need more time to prepare for a possible surgery. If you don't believe in prayer, but you believe in sending healing vibes, I'll take those, too. I'm posting this here because DAREBEE is my only real support group. If the religious content offends anyone, I'm sorry, the mods can take it down, and I will deal with any disciplinary measures they see fit to give me when I return.

I'm not religious, but I'm sending a lot of healing vibes in your direction! And I wish you strength to get trough it!

Comment

OJJJEM healing vibes coming your way... You got this!

BTW we're a tolerant lot here. They've let me be a member for years so that should probably tell you something...

Comment

sending hugs & prayers as i battle whatever it is that has my throat feeling like its been through the meat grinder ...

Comment

Dude, I'm sending you healing vibes right now.... but don't put off medical help! Twice I had an infection that went septic in a matter of hours, and both times I was just damn lucky to get the medical help I needed. Don't F around. See a doctor, go to the Emergency Department, or Urgent Care.
          Now!

Comment

If I remember right (I had my tonsils out at age 27) they won‘t take the tonsils out as long as there is an acute infection. So surely they gave you antibiotics and be sure to get your body some rest. Additionally to the antibiotics gargling with sage tea helped. If you don‘t like the taste of sage, you can get other things for gargling at your pharmacy.
            Sending prayers and positive thoughts to you!

Comment

I send you lots of healing vibes and lots of good wishes that you get well soon Even if you're in a tight spot, try to take as much care of yourself as possible, I hope all goes well!

Comment

Working...
              X