Working out with Depression

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks to every one that replied. I'm going to my doctor on wednesday to talk about my current anxiety/depression medication and about possibly getting the dosage raised. Hopefully that will help a little with feeling enough energy to get up and just do the damn thing lol. I'm going to make my own check in thread and will be starting tonight when i get off work. I'll probably use doing a workout (i'll be starting with foundation lite and at least a daily dare with it) as something I have to do in order to earn my nightly "reward" of sitting around watching Netflix and Youtube hahaha. Thanks again everybody!

Comment

Originally posted by KatherineSkywalker View Post
      Thanks to every one that replied. I'm going to my doctor on wednesday to talk about my current anxiety/depression medication and about possibly getting the dosage raised. Hopefully that will help a little with feeling enough energy to get up and just do the damn thing lol. I'm going to make my own check in thread and will be starting tonight when i get off work. I'll probably use doing a workout (i'll be starting with foundation lite and at least a daily dare with it) as something I have to do in order to earn my nightly "reward" of sitting around watching Netflix and Youtube hahaha. Thanks again everybody!
      That sounds like the best possible plan! Good luck, do it up, self care, and baby steps

Comment

I found just doing a little thing helped because at least you were doing something. Even walking around the block or getting off one bus stop early for work can be the thing you need to do to make yourself feel better.

And please don't beat yourself up over what you "should be doing". Everyone has their own way of doing things...

Comment

Working...
        X