Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Everybody

Hi, I am new here. I just discovered this website about a week ago and have finally decided to join the community. I am very excited to work out and make new friends! I like to swim and strengthen my body. If you have any exercise tips for new people I would be happy to hear them.

DragonninjaL0RD Welcome to the Hive, the social side of Darebee!

About time you joined up, New-Bee! Fun and whatnot to be had always! Do you know exactly what you'd like to get out of your training? While we all look for the best of general fitness and functional strength, a goal or vision would be nice to allow us to help you towards the right track of mind.

Might I suggest taking a look at this, this and this? And I also suggest a few programs to satiate you - either picking Foundation Light or The Foundation to allow you to begin your journey. Hopefully, you may find the answer in the heart of the battle.

Comment

Hey DragonninjaLORD

it really depends on what your aims are, if you are a total beginner do the Foundation workout followed by the second one.

if you have been active before then if I was you I would look into each program to see what they have to offer you.

what about doing the new Power program, either as a stand alone program or as a warm up to another program.

johnj49.

Comment

Hey DragonninjaL0RD ,

Welcome to the fun

Comment

Thank you for welcoming me and giving me some advice. I can already see this is a great community! As for my goals, I would really like to work on strength training and tone. Thank you so much for helping me!

Comment

Working...
          X