Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day one of NIP diet

hello Hive family! My name is Deanna. I have been trying to lose the weight I gained after a knee injury. I’m starting the NIP diet in the morning. My goal is to eventually go back to my original weight after puberty. 150 lb -160 lb I have been reducing sugar prior to this and also drinking a gallon of water daily. Can this diet work for me. I am also working on flexibility training and a dance performance in two months. Can I still remain active on the NIP diet? My plane is to do each phase for 30 days , 30-30-30, is this ok?
    This is my first post, I am happy to join the community.
    Have a great day and I appreciate your help!

I am not sure but I think 30 days are too long for Phase 1, you might not get enough nutrients

Comment

How much weight do you need to drop to get to this goal? How tall are you? How active are you? Nip is a fairly extreme diet, imho, that is only really "safe" (both bc it is low on some nutrition, and also bc eating super low calorie long can he dangerous from a psych standpoint - it can lead to eating disordered behavior if you are at all predisposed to such) bc it is short. Imho, stick with NIP for 30 days only to reset your taste buds/appetite then use one of the other darebee plans that is less restrictive (maybe 1&1 since nip will get you used to low carb).

Comment

Working...
      X