Is walking in place reaching 10k steps can lose weight?

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is walking in place reaching 10k steps can lose weight?

I saw Leslie Sanaones video. And Im just curious if it is effective in losing weight?

kiralescense ... sure. Maybe a pound a month. But it will look like more, given that some fat will be replaced by some muscle.
    The fastest way to lose pounds is to eat less. Less sugar/sweets, less simple carbs, smaller portions overall.
    I suspect she doesn't tell you about her diet or her other exercise to keep you from getting depressed about your project.
    Best of luck in your journey.

Comment

DaithiMeyer hahaha she just told in the video that dont skip breakfast.

thats soo true eating less. Thank you!

Comment

kiralescense ... I didn't even try to suggest that you skip meals. Especially breakfast.
        Eating less, and better, need not involve skipping meals. I certainly don't.

Comment

I often walk in place while watching TV. It is not as effective as jogging outside but surely much better than sitting around. And if you like the videos and have fun doing it, that‘s great!

Comment

Originally posted by Kaleo View Post
            I often walk in place while watching TV. It is not as effective as jogging outside but surely much better than sitting around. And if you like the videos and have fun doing it, that‘s great!
            Kaleo yes it was! I really did enjoy it. Im a full time caregiver and I really dont have much time to walk or run outside. But since my patient was advised to walk in place as her basic workout, she's doing it with me. And Leslie's videos was very enjoyable, we dont even noticed the time. We just repeated it twice or thrice.

Thank you guys.

Comment

That‘s such a great support for your patient! Maybe you would like to try one of the virtual walks on YouTube. It‘s great for people who can‘t go for walks outside for various reasons. Some of those virtual walks are tours of cities or nature trails in other countries. With a little Bit of imagination it‘s like a vacation.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaleo View Post
                That‘s such a great support for your patient! Maybe you would like to try one of the virtual walks on YouTube. It‘s great for people who can‘t go for walks outside for various reasons. Some of those virtual walks are tours of cities or nature trails in other countries. With a little Bit of imagination it‘s like a vacation.
                Kaleo thank you! I will look into it.

Comment

Working...
                X