Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ironborn program questions

Is the ironborn program likely to produce muscular imbalances or is pretty well balanced. I am spending the next 7 months focusing on weight loss and mobility and injury recovery after that Id like to get into weights but looking for a balanced program where I can keep repeating with higher weights until i plateua but dont wont injuries to come back. What are your thoughts?

I did it a few months back with 5kg weights and did not have any adverse effects. I actually think that repeating the program while slowly (!) increasing the weight with each cycle sounds like an excellent idea. Of course it will still be necessary to listen to your body and see how you feel and how the program works for you, but that's the case with every type of workout.

Comment

I'd recommend it and doing doubles or triples on your off hand. Ironborn highlighted the differences in strength between my right and left sides, so I did something about it. I plan on redoing the program in the near future using some 30 lb kettlebells.

Comment

Working...
      X