X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SCREEN SPOILER SECTION

Hey Everyone hope the training is going well. Firstly I need to warn you

Click image for larger version  Name:	ezgif-3-04b8b3ad336c.gif Views:	0 Size:	334.3 KB ID:	573086

This post WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS!!!!

For anyone wanting to share Film, TV Series or Book Theories and Reviews! Then this is the page for you!... This way we don't get an accidental read on a new film that you wanted to share and we be like WOAH!!!! SPOILER ALERT!!!

Put the film, tv show or book you are mentioning in bold before your post like this for example...

So if anyone a Harry Potter Fan and haven't read the Cursed Child or Watched the films this WILL BE A SPOILER, but it will certainly make you think!

HARRY POTTER SERIES (INCLUDING THE CURSED CHLD THEATRE PRODUCTION)

I always wondered why it was only Neville's Broom that went crazy! My thought is that after the Cursed Child Book Delphini Escapes Azkaban and gets the time turner again and attempts to assassinate Neville by cursing his broom *mindblow*
    Makes you wonder huh?

HAPPY SHARING EVERYONE

I haven't read or viewed the cursed child but I just thought the broom didn't like him

Comment

Originally posted by Amirsh View Post
      I haven't read or viewed the cursed child but I just thought the broom didn't like him
      That's what they want you to think as Neville was the one who killed Nagini

Comment

MARVEL AVENGERS ENDGAME (SPOILERS WARNING)

OMG! What a film! It was just an absolute rollercoaster of emotions one minute I'm laughing, the next I'm crying rivers, then just wanting to jump off my chair and cheer! Holy cow! I literally applauded at the end! I have never done that to a film in my entire life! It was just an amazing way to connect the entire film universe together even seeing parts of Agent Carter series was cool too Also the women were just absolute badasses in this too Holy cow! Especially Captain Marvel! Just an epic film!

Comment

Avengers: Endgame - Favorite part - by far - was when Captain America got to wield mjolnir. Haven't had a nerdgasm like that since The Dark Knight

Comment

Originally posted by Baston View Post
            Avengers: Endgame - Favorite part - by far - was when Captain America got to wield mjolnir. Haven't had a nerdgasm like that since The Dark Knight
            OMG YES! I WANTED TO JUMP UP AND CHEER That was AWESOME!

Comment

Been watching Lucifer Season 4. And am 60% through. Not sure if it´s the nostalgia talking, but I think that the new season is way too predictable. The old ones had actually moments were I said "Well, I did not see that coming, good one!" but now it´s mostly "meh, called it". I knew from the first second Eve was introduced as biblical Eve that she was going to be evil (evil being a relative term here, since it´s a show about the devil). Things were already kinda bad for Lucifer, Chloe has seen his face (and freaked out), the creepy bald priest is running his weird prophecy aversion scheme (although he is in jail now, but I feel that plot is not over yet) and Dan hates him because Charlotte is dead. And now thrillseaker Eve breaks out of Heaven, because she´s bored and messes with his head, his relationship with Chloe and his "goodness". Because a moderate Lucifer is not fun enough for her.

I´m actually not sure if I will continue to watch it. I loved the first three seasons, but I kinda feel that it´s not really worth it now.

Edit: One episode later and I stand corrected. Oh, boy! Episode 7 was the oasis of hope in the desert of predictability. I hope the other 3 episodes are as good

Comment

Working...
              X