What daily planners are you using/would you recommend?

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What daily planners are you using/would you recommend?

So, for some reason, I was sent the Brendan Burchard High Performance Planner. I've tried to use it. but found that the format really wasn't what I am looking for in a planner. It's fine in its own way, but I think it more suited/ geared towards a work environment and interactions with different people, not trying to plan out the next year of your life or tracking goals and achievements.

I've been looking at the Passion Planner and Ink& Volt's planner, but nothing seems to really jump out at me.

What are you guys using?

Just write your own out in a book or make a spreadsheet or powerpoint. You can always print it out that way.

You can always just use a pad and pen to start with and keep breaking it down and playing with layouts until you are happy.

Comment

I have found a bullet journal to be a decent way to track things.

Sure it can have a bit of a tacky reputation etc.
      But, it all depends on how you use it, and format it yourself ^^

Sure it can take a while to figure out how you want to do things, format them, then to give them form on paper.
      But it's adjustable to exactly your taste and needs. Plus there's a ton of examples of how you might want to aproach your trackers ^^

Comment

I also use a bullet journal. It's very useful because it's so incredibly customizable, so you can come up with a format that works for you. You can also do a bit of googling and steal someone else's format if you're not feeling creative

I've always been terrible with daily planners. I've got all sorts of old ones that are mostly empty because I just couldn't stick with them. On the other hand, I'm now on my second bullet journal after making daily entries for more than two years, which is honestly nothing short of a miracle

Comment

I'll add myself to the bullet journal enthusiasts on this thread. Although I've been keeping it very minimalistic lately, I find that I use it more when I practice some sketching in the empty spaces, nothing fancy though. Link to the video:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fm15cmYU0IM

Comment

I'm not as into bullet journals just because they seem like so much work. Some of the spreads look gorgeous though.

As for planners, I have this one https://www.ataglance.com/ataglance/...anner/6099-806 My friend is a big fan of the panda planner.

Comment

Hobonichi Techo

Comment

Working...
              X