Any tabletop gamers here?

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Legolo ... my 'copper' hangs around with a 6" "butterfly" Mage.

Comment

Henlo

DnD 5, Raider Mistbloom, monk with a handaxe is here

Comment

Always been a huge fan of the Shadowrun universe.
        Unfortunately, never had the chance to play ^^

Despite having a GM kit, 4th core rulebook and some add-on books =X
        It's just too hard to all remember, and set up.
        For pretty much me and all the bright guys in my friendsgroup.

Comment

Originally posted by Kanary View Post

Ooooh, I played in an Exalted campaign for a while. It was a lot of fun. Highly recommended!
          Gonna take a wild guess: Solar Dawn caste martial artist... Single Point Shining into the Void style?

Comment

Basura Nephilim maybe you want to try out the Shadowrun pc games, starting with Shadowrun Returns and Dragonfall? They're great RPGs and I still play them a lot. Dragonfall is especially great. Hong Kong has a bit more of a visual novel feel and I didn't finish it, but the first two games are awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by wjs View Post

Gonna take a wild guess: Solar Dawn caste martial artist... Single Point Shining into the Void style?
              Solar Zenith who had grown up thoroughly indoctrinated that Exalted were all effectively demon-possessed. I don't typically play martial artists because play one of those way too much of the rest of the time.

Comment

Solar Zenith who had grown up thoroughly indoctrinated that Exalted were all effectively demon-possessed. I don't typically play martial artists because play one of those way too much of the rest of the time.
                I apologize profusely for confusing your real life as a Single Point stylist with what you might play in Exalted. *grin*

Comment

Nihopaloa

I've tried starting them, I just lost focus and concentration really fast.
                  It's on my big to do list =X

Played the SNES and Megadrive ones on emulator quite a bit though!
                  Was also a huge fan of the Xbox360 / PC shooter, even though it's not really shadowrun, and it's a flawed game.
                  Also read quite a few of the available novels.
                  Even played the Crossfire cardgame O.O

One day, I will play a PnP session of shadowrun...Promise

Comment

I 'am playing P&P RPGs since years. Several systems and rule I played.

At the moment I 'am joining an open DnD 5E group every 2 Fridays. An elvish monk searching for wisdom.

A friend created the World for Legend of Zelda in DnD 3.5e. There I am a Lizardfolk Hexblade.

Comment

Ooooh, I played in an Exalted campaign for a while. It was a lot of fun. Highly recommended!
                      Lots of fun, but man, those rules. Mad, beautiful setting though.

Comment

Anyone want to form an RPG/Darebee group? We can game occasionally on Roll20...

Comment

Originally posted by G0BL1NK1NG View Post
                          Anyone want to form an RPG/Darebee group? We can game occasionally on Roll20...
                          I'm tempted. I'm not up for GMing though.

Comment

I have to say, that does sound interesting

Comment

Starting a new D&D group on Sunday, and I took a few minutes to throw this together for a homebrew campaign. I will add to it as we play, adding NPC's locations, etc. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing I like the Rokugan setting for L5R, so I decided to just plop the whole thing into my world.

Comment

I always thought that this is really cool, but I didn‘t know where to start. Which game is the best to begin with? How many players do you need? How much time is needed for one game?

Comment

Working...
                                X