What's the song stuck in your head at the moment?

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BlackButler View Post
    AquaMarie yes! I loved kingdom hearts 1 intro music it was the best game ever!
    Yay! Another Kingdom Hearts player! Did you ever hear the Ray of Hope Mix of that song? (It was the intro to Birth By Sleep 0.2 - a fragmentary passage. The song starts at 0:40 on this clip.) That mix is my favorite of the remixes of Simple and Clean.

Comment

Nothing right now....just listening to my Computer Programming teacher lecture us on stuff

Comment

I listen to alot of things. The song I never turn off when it pops up is currently "Little One" by Highly Suspect.

Comment

I liked listening to Skillet's Invincible when doing Pandora, as well as Rise and Back from the Dead. They add ambiance to the story.😁

Comment

I've been playing the soundtrack of The Greatest Showman in my car for the last two months and a lot at home too so I keep finding myself singing the songs to myself, usually The Greatest Show or The Other Side. Somehow I'm not sick of it yet and it's good for motivational music.

Comment

Originally posted by Zastria View Post
              I've been playing the soundtrack of The Greatest Showman in my car for the last two months and a lot at home too so I keep finding myself singing the songs to myself, usually The Greatest Show or The Other Side. Somehow I'm not sick of it yet and it's good for motivational music.
              OMG YES! For me is Come Alive and Rewrite the Stars lol! I also have the Guardians of the Galaxy vol 2 album in my car non stop for the past year lol

Comment

OMG YES! For me is Come Alive and Rewrite the Stars lol! I also have the Guardians of the Galaxy vol 2 album in my car non stop for the past year lol
                I love those too. There isn't a single bad song there, even the songs I didn't enjoy so much at first have grown on me from hearing them so much. Guardians has a great soundtrack too.

Comment

Originally posted by Zastria View Post
                  I love listening to The Greatest Showman soundtrack, too! The Other Side is the only one on my workout playlist, though that may have to change.

I also like working out to 'Get Back Up Again' from the movie Trolls.

Comment

Oh yes

Comment

Madness---Ruelle

Comment

We went to see the Broadway touring company of "Come From Away" last night, so pretty much the soundtrack from that all day.

Comment

It played this morning on the radio and now I can't get Pressure out of my head. Unfortunately that is the song that was on constant replay in my mind on silvester and now I'm remembering all the suffering and sleep deprivation. Seriously, this year I'm skipping silvester, no celebration is worth that.

Only saw the video now that I've linked it and it is not what I was expecting. [Famous person, no spoilers] is very funny in it.

Comment

Not particularly stuck in my head, but I just stumbled over this video in my YouTube recommendations while listening to this song on a different channel and thought: "Huh, I've seen that picture from the thumbnail somewhere before..."
                            Azercord

Comment

One of the most famous song in Mulan’s soundtrack,
                              ”I will make a man out of you”. Whenever I face a hard phase during my workout, I simply turn on the song to ignite more power!

Comment

that's pretty difficult to answer, as I have a lot of songs I like to listen to in continous loop.... mmh...
                                one of the songs I listened and listen the most is "Zombie Eaters"

Comment

Working...
                                X