What's the song stuck in your head at the moment?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey everyone hope the training is going well
    Do you have a song that you CONSTANTLY listen to till you are sick of it? Please share what yours is as its fun to see what people love listening to and how much in common people have
    Click image for larger version  Name:	ezgif-2-ad9427165ad0.gif Views:	2 Size:	669.9 KB ID:	553611
    For me at the moment is Let it Whip, by the Treblemakers (don't judge! ) its so catchy! lol
    Click image for larger version  Name:	ezgif-2-db2e1da02813.gif Views:	2 Size:	480.8 KB ID:	553610

No More - Ester Rada

Comment

BlackButler as a former A cappella singer I can not judge you...

Because my brain thinks that it is necessary to have a soundtrack for everything I always have music stuck in my head. Right now I am waiting for my laundry to dry and my "waiting soundtrack" is the Intermission music from Monthy Python and the Holy Grail.

For anybody who wants to have the worst earworm of all times here is a link to that devilish piece of music https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHOBw6XwqRo (this is the only one in the correct pitch, all the other videos on youtube are too high)

Comment

Comment

I'm always listening to music which makes it hard to let one particular song linger in my head, obviously. The weird thing is that when I go to sleep this song always pops up in my head Say it - Blue October, and that one has been my lullaby for several months now

Comment

EmChey thanks, did not know that one

Comment

Amirsh, you're welcome Neither did I know yours and it sounds great!

Comment

I've recently "been freed" of A Legacy Of Unrest by Rome, which had been plaguing my mind for nearly a month
                Right now... it's the Totally Spies opening song Help me... I've been rewatching this cartoon because it was one of my favorites in elementary school and it brings back many childhood memories because I haven't watched it since then, until now Now I pay for it as it loops endlessly in my brain

Comment

Originally posted by O.Liver View Post
                  Right now... it's the Totally Spies opening song Help me... I've been rewatching this cartoon because it was one of my favorites in elementary school and it brings back many childhood memories because I haven't watched it since then, until now Now I pay for it as it loops endlessly in my brain
                  I totally loved Totally Spies!!

Recently I had the same problem when I rewatched Pokemon 🙈

Comment

Originally posted by O.Liver View Post
                    I've recently "been freed" of A Legacy Of Unrest by Rome, which had been plaguing my mind for nearly a month
                    Lol i remember i used to listen to the winnie the pooh series opening music rofl!

Comment

Bryan Adams "I Do It For You"

Comment

sorry for the local stuff but while we're on the subject EmChey there's also https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OjC4...1kHuscQZIlCowR

and the Rolling Stones Miss You was stuck in my head 3 days ago https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KuRxXRuAz-I
                        and right now I'm playing https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otiHZKAYoLw
                        because of some really loud a@@$%6 outside the window (it's fine until 23:00).

Comment

Electra sounds great, I enjoyed it! Amirsh Thanks!

Comment

Face My Fears by Utada Hikaru and Skrillex. I'm still playing Kingdom Hearts III (okay, technically, it's a second playthrough) and I LOOOVE this song. Probably my favorite out of the entire series.

I'm just grateful that my current 'earworm' is a song I actually like.

Comment

AquaMarie yes! I loved kingdom hearts 1 intro music it was the best game ever!

Comment

Working...
                              X