X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Amirsh View Post

I need that
    The whole basement or just some parts of it?

This is all the stuff, that I bought or got over the years, some of the things are more than 20 years old and some of the things collect more dust than they are used.

Comment

lpf the space to start with...

Comment

I have a big, loft-style bedroom, so I work out there most of the time. Occasionally I go to the gym with a friend of mine to support their fitness journey.

Comment

I've probably tried setting up a work out space in just about every piece of open floor i have in the living and hall of my apartment even behind my office chair at one point but it was always in the way or too high traffic and coming apart. So now I have a "runway" set up in my bedroom since my closet has mirror sliding doors and low traffic

It's not quite wide enough for two widths of gym mat tiles so i will probably need to cut some to size for more room to work with eventually but its ok for now.
          Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20190406_120605.jpg Views:	0 Size:	845.2 KB ID:	567015

Comment

The back deck, the garage, the door from the garage to the dining room and most rarely, the dining room.
            The back deck.
            Click image for larger version

Name:	porch1.jpg
Views:	337
Size:	1.33 MB
ID:	567399

Back deck, part 2

Name:	Porch2.jpg
Views:	332
Size:	1.21 MB
ID:	567400
            The garage (sans car).

Name:	Garage.jpg
Views:	334
Size:	1,021.4 KB
ID:	567401

Comment

BravoLimaPoppa3 The back deck looks like a fabulous place to work out!

Comment

Thanks! It's not a lot of fun when it gets cold, or during the peak of summer, but it's nice to work out outside.

Comment

And one more occasional workout location - the roof of the parking garage at work. Usually a lunch break activity (schedule permitting) where I go swing pahlavandles for a bit.If I'm feeling ambitious, I take all thirteen flights of stairs. You'll see the Astrodome, NRG Stadium and the Texans off season training facilities in the distance. It's pretty nice because there's usually a breeze and I swear it's cooler up there. There's also the distant horn from the light rail crossing intersections.
                  Have to apologize about the photo quality but I picked my cell for ruggedness not picture quality.

Name:	workout4.jpg
Views:	305
Size:	222.0 KB
ID:	568471
                  Attached Files

Comment

My basement (not finished). You see my limited minimalist equipment and cargo straps I made into a gravity trainer and a rug and some dumbbells and a few bands and my cardio machine...a jump rope. My daughter has a treadmill (not Pictured) but I don't really use it unless extremely icy and cold outside, I prefer the jump rope.

Name:	thumbnail_IMG_0827.jpg
Views:	242
Size:	45.2 KB
ID:	569219

Comment

I exercise at home, either in the corner of my bedroom or in a small spot within my dining room. Sounds stingy but it works 😁

Comment

James, you gotta work with what you got.

Comment

In the living room in less than decent weather, otherwise on the deck.

Comment

Simply enough, as I'm such a lazy person I'm never motivated enough to go exercise outside, so I turned my own room into my workout place, or as I call it, "the forge".

And I mean, as long as I have enough space to do push-ups, I'm good to go, ain't it right?

Name:	rsz_img_20190501_045557.jpg
Views:	197
Size:	348.5 KB
ID:	573610​​​​​​​

Comment

Solar, damn straight!

Comment

I exercise in a little mini gym that my apartment complex has almost every day and bring my yoga mat with me because, even if I don't often do yoga/stretching beforehand, usually it's useful for whatever exercises that might require me touching the ground as it can prevent potential bruising (it's been an issue even with things like lunges in the past).

Comment

Working...
                                X