Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where do you work out?

We all have our "spot" at home, in the garage, at the gym... what's yours? How much space do you have to work out in and how is it working out for you?

Post pics, if possible!

I call mine: "My two and a half tiles" and it's my spot.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20190121_211554.jpg
Views:	403
Size:	212.6 KB
ID:	543787

Comment

Ooh, great idea. This will force me to clean up my room to make pictures. I´ll be right back

Comment

That´s my room. There is a gigantic hole in the floor, right under that world-shaped carpet. But it´s bigger than "two and a half tiles" Since that is the only bit not used by furniture it´s where I work out

Comment

A corner of my living room now. Glad to see I'm not the only one

Comment

Lovely idea neilarey!
            Well, this is my room, which I sometimes call Power Cave.
            In here I procrastinate, watch ton of movies, and I am being lazy.
            Aside from that,I also train here from time to time haha.
            Click image for larger version  Name:	20190129_211750.jpg Views:	1 Size:	1.05 MB ID:	543817

Click image for larger version  Name:	20190129_212029.jpg Views:	1 Size:	753.3 KB ID:	543819

But I prefer training in the Night Mode!
            Click image for larger version  Name:	20190129_211703.jpg Views:	1 Size:	500.8 KB ID:	543818

I also have a calendar poster which helps me keep the track of how often I exercise throughout a month (triangles - in-home exercises, check mark - running):
            Click image for larger version  Name:	20190129_213433.jpg Views:	1 Size:	620.6 KB ID:	543820

And my pull-up bar:
            Click image for larger version  Name:	20190129_213624 (1).jpg Views:	1 Size:	650.0 KB ID:	543821

I would also show my punching bag, but it's in the attic and there's literal garbage in there everywhere...

Comment

In my basement sometimes, other times in my kitchen. I run when I can at the Y in winter, outside in summer. It's 1 degree outside with a feeling of -26. I'm thankful for a place to run indoors in my little town.

Comment

I train in our workroom, where our PCs and instruments are. There's a ~6m² area in the middle that's pretty empty, enough for all the exercises I've encountered so far on Darebee. Most of the time I work out behind the chair my husband's sitting in when he's sitting in front of the screen. It's a nice spot that's warm in winter, as it's in front of our gas stove. Picture may or may not follow

Comment

In my livingroom, there are about 2,5x2 m between TV and sofa

Comment

I love all the tiny/small/creative workout spaces everyone uses to get healthy. Awesome!

Comment

I have a yoga mat right in my basement - that way i don’t disturb or get distracted by my German Shepherd (most of the time) and I don’t wake up my boyfriend

Comment

Originally posted by Jen of the North View Post
                        In my basement sometimes, other times in my kitchen. I run when I can at the Y in winter, outside in summer. It's 1 degree outside with a feeling of -26. I'm thankful for a place to run indoors in my little town.
                        It’s flipping freezing here right now! I’m near Milwaukee - I’m frozen! Lol stay warm fellow Wisconsinite!

Comment

I don't know when it was the last time I've uploaded a real photo to the interwebs, but here it is, my little work out space:

Name:	floor.JPG
Views:	394
Size:	283.6 KB
ID:	544090

The ugly blanket on the right is my make-shift yoga mat.

Comment

Hehe I love this. For home a bit of floor just by the entrance to the lounge it's enough space to do burpees hehe (as long you can do burpees you have space to work out). For the gym it's where ever there is space; mostly I'm right at the back of the gym where the weight racks are. But for pull ups I'm right at the entrance with a lone bar and have to be careful not to kick the bikes that are left there as I do pull ups lol.

Pics to Follow

Comment

My usual work out space is rolling out my mat in the living room. But sometimes I move my mat into the bedroom, which has a free space about exactly the size of my mat and sometimes needs some space adjustments to exercises(on the upside the bedroom has a mirror).

Name:	IMG_20190130_135840.jpg
Views:	396
Size:	305.9 KB
ID:	544111

Comment

Working...
                              X