Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bad news

While my husband, second son and I battle for the light, my eldest son has chosen darkness. It is a dark day indeed.

Did he chooose darkness or was darkness thrust upon him?

Comment

Yeeees yes, join the dark side

Comment

Originally posted by Jen of the North View Post
        While my husband, second son and I battle for the light, my eldest son has chosen darkness. It is a dark day indeed.
        Sadly Jen of the North I feel it is you, your husband and younger son who are mistaken.

The dark requires neither sunlight nor electricity to function

Comment

A post concering the concern for the eldest offspring being tempted by chocolate and cake and joining our forces of darkness. And only fellow warriors of darkness reply. Coincidence?

Comment

I warn you, this will only make us fight harder. You, Army of Darkness, shall not have your cake and eat it, too.

Comment

Everytime I read "Army of Darkness" my mind automatically goes to the third Evil Dead movie. Great movie, Bruce Campbell is wonderfull and Ash was the role that made him a special actor for me. I actually wanted to be him when I grew up when I was around 13/14 years old. But my chin is not nearly as enormous enough...

Klaatu barada necktie! Nectar, nickle. Noodle. It´s an N word. It´s definitely an N word!

Comment

Comment

Jen of the North Yes! We welcome him to join our side!

Click image for larger version  Name:	giphy.gif Views:	1 Size:	618.9 KB ID:	540165

Comment

No worries. We'll take care of him. ^^

Comment

He has wisely chosen the winning forces

Comment

I'll trade you. My eldest (age 6.5) has seen too much Star Wars and joined the Light side.

I just told my youngest (age 5) the Dark side fights for coffee and he was in, that kid loves him some coffee.

Comment

So my "light" son and I may have tackled my eldest in the living room to thwart his attempts at many punches for darkness. His scowl showed he has completely turned. There is no hope.

Comment

How dare you try to keep your "good" son from contributing to our unholy anti-crusade? And of course there is no hope, just the way it should be. "Hope is the first step on the road to dissapointment."
                            The Darkness must be strong in the boy when you have to try to suppress it with force

Comment

Working...
                            X