What's the Junk Food You Can't Say No To?

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Noen View Post
    Sushi, thankfully I'm too poor to have that all the time.

But does anyone else have that where they are fine resisting stuff when it's a good day, but on a bad day you just stuff yourself with anything in the house?
    Man I hate the bad days.

Comment

Originally posted by Azercord View Post
      Noen while I will stuff myself on sushi, living in the middle of a desert make resisting it very easy. Sushi is usually over priced and the timeline is questionable.
      Sometimes limited availability is a blessing.

This is also why I don't bake; cake that is sitting in my kitchen is much harder to resist than cake I have to go out and buy.

Comment

Fresh white sourdough bread.

Comment

I've discovered it is very hard to resist eating the "Kind" dark chocolate nut bars I got. Apparently I'm not able to just sit here knowing it's in the kitchen and not eat it, lol.

Comment

KFC Fillet Tower burger... it's just so much of bad stuff I can't say no to
            And Galaxy chocolate bars.

Comment

I do love me some pizza - it sounds disgusting but my boyfriend and I got the Little Caesars Pretzel Crust pizza yesterday and it was heavenly. I’m also spoiled that I get to spend about half my time in Brooklyn, NY - Di Fara’s Pizza is an absolute must have!
              Last edited by fatgirlonamission; February 4th, 2019, 02:10 PM. Reason: Forgot to mention other pizza!

Comment

Lyra_H_W Have you every tried the Double Down?

Comment

fatgirlonamission That sounds delicious!

Comment

Originally posted by BlackButler View Post
                    Lyra_H_W Have you every tried the Double Down?
                    Ugh no, I've seen pictures and description and it just made me feel sick, far too much even for me!

Comment

Thanks to BlackButler I have now 6 boxes of Jammie Dodgers. Okay, 5 and a half... I really need to hide those boxes somewhere or they are gone this evening

Comment

Noen what qualifies Sushi as junkfood in your eyes? As long as its not the mayonnaise stuffed „american style“ stuff like california rolls its usually not that bad I‘d say.
                        Apart from that: yes, Sushi is a big issue with both my husband and I...

But my real weakness is pretzel snacks and chocolate ...

Comment

thinman I really like your new profile pic. It´s that blind 1000 year old hermit from Divinity 2 Ego Draconis, isn´t it?

Sorry, offtopic.

Comment

Legolo Divinity 2 Ego Draconis yes plus I have the other version Divinity 2: The Dragon Knight Saga has the expansion, a fave 360 game.

Comment

thinman I bought the Developers Cut around christmas, which has the expansion too. I was really disappointed when I played the game around 7 years ago because of the way the normal story plays out. Is the expansion good? I´ve been trying to find some time for it, but I don´t want to feel the way I felt after finishing the base game again...

Comment

Legolo The D2:ED I have is the older Xbox 360 2009 original version then with D2 DKS they updated it to a different engine and change some things making it quite different. The expansion Flames of Vengeance is great but you don't turn into a dragon anymore, everything is in one town with more puzzles to solve. The character view in 2009 D2:ED is zoomed out so you see the whole hero, with zoom in option, 2011 version character view is zoomed in and cuts off the legs, only during a fight does the camera zoom out.

I really liked both coz of many difference in game, played both many times.

Comment

Working...
                                X