What's the Junk Food You Can't Say No To?

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's the Junk Food You Can't Say No To?

Hey Everyone! Hope the training is going well

Now I have a feeling everyone on this site has a specific Junk Food Kryptonite. For me its...

Jaffa Cakes & Jam Filled Doughnuts
    I don't know why, but I can never say no to them and when I have 1 I have them all, it sucks!

I want all you guys to honestly post your cravings on here!

This isn't a name and shame post and NO SECRET BLANKS I'm hoping for all you other bees (as usual) to work together and helping each other with Healthier alternatives to their cravings. Have fun posting

Not really junk food, or food at all, but I have a weakness for good scotch, which is completely understandable since it is a gift from the gods.

But food related? Jammie dodgers. Nothing beats jammie dodgers. Always loved them, although it´s pretty difficult to get good ones in Germany...

Comment

Originally posted by Legolo View Post
      Not really junk food, or food at all, but I have a weakness for good scotch, which is completely understandable since it is a gift from the gods.

But food related? Jammie dodgers. Nothing beats jammie dodgers. Always loved them, although it´s pretty difficult to get good ones in Germany...
      They're my wife's Kryptonite hehe! I know this is not helping on my part but if you DM me your address I'll post a couple of packs to you if you like

Comment

Lol jaffa cakes and doughnuts for me too, along with digestive biscuits.

Dunno why but tesco keep reducing jaffa cakes to 50p a box and its by the till, i buy them to eat 2 or 3 but i have to eat the whole box they're so moreish.

And doughnuts are so cheap its easy to justify buying them 70p for 5 and you cant just eat one you offer them out but no one wants one so you're like meh ill just finish them then, would hate for them to go stale lol.

Comment

Originally posted by UKmanUK12 View Post
          Lol jaffa cakes and doughnuts for me too, along with digestive biscuits.

Dunno why but tesco keep reducing jaffa cakes to 50p a box and its by the till, i buy them to eat 2 or 3 but i have to eat the whole box they're so moreish.

And doughnuts are so cheap its easy to justify buying them 70p for 5 and you cant just eat one you offer them out but no one wants one so you're like meh ill just finish them then, would hate for them to go stale lol.
          I KNOW RIGHT?!

Comment

Originally posted by BlackButler View Post

They're my wife's Kryptonite hehe! I know this is not helping on my part but if you DM me your address I'll post a couple of packs to you if you like
            You would do that? You´d be my personal hero for as long as those would last. Which would be maybe a week since the exam phase is nearly upon me.

Comment

Originally posted by Legolo View Post

You would do that? You´d be my personal hero for as long as those would last. Which would be maybe a week since the exam phase is nearly upon me.
              Of course I would buddy! Message me and I'll see what I can do Even though this is a post to help stop cravings ROFL!

Comment

Originally posted by BlackButler View Post

Of course I would buddy! Message me and I'll see what I can do Even though this is a post to help stop cravings ROFL!
                But since this case would be about psychological assistance during the exams it would be okay. It all depends on from where you look at it

Comment

Peanut M&Ms, Sour Patch Kids, and peppermints (I just eat them)

I could eat Peanut M&Ms until I puke and then keep eating them. I did find out I have a limit on Sour Patch Kids though, I ate a 5 lb bag in one day...yeah that's my limit. Peppermints are just good so I always grab a handful if a restaurant has them.

Comment

Originally posted by Azercord View Post
                    Peanut M&Ms, Sour Patch Kids, and peppermints (I just eat them)

I could eat Peanut M&Ms until I puke and then keep eating them. I did find out I have a limit on Sour Patch Kids though, I ate a 5 lb bag in one day...yeah that's my limit. Peppermints are just good so I always grab a handful if a restaurant has them.
                    Maybe with the Peanut M&Ms you could try a Kirklands Trail mix it still has the peanut M&Ms in, but you are also getting fruits and other regular nuts. Sour Patch Kids is fairly tricky to alternate and I am impressed lol! Same goes with peppermints, I do the same hehe!

Comment

BlackButler Trail mix is just M&Ms with obstacles I just don't buy them (my wife does most of the shopping so that is pretty easy) and that keeps me away from them. Halloween is just a given junk food time for me though.

Comment

Originally posted by Azercord View Post
                        BlackButler Trail mix is just M&Ms with obstacles
                        HAHAHA! That is an awesome quote! I am literally crying over here!

Comment

Potato chips... if they’re in the house, I will eat them. Oooh with queso... if it’s just chips I can eat some and put the bag away. But if there’s queso, I will put my snack away, just to turn around a couple of minutes later and open them up again. I say something like, just a couple more, then it’s all gone. Thank goodness I do the shopping, so I just don’t buy it.

Comment

Prawn crackers At least the only place that sells near is >2km-s away, and I always make myself walk for it the whole way there and back, that's my excuse.

Comment

BlackButler You can get Jaffa Cakes and other imported biscuits (cookies) in Canada.

I keep a bag of Haribo Pontefract Cakes in the car. What I miss are them Custard Tarts with the nutmeg on top.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Egg_custard_tart.jpg
Views:	143
Size:	352.1 KB
ID:	537983

Comment

Working...
                              X