Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Total Gym

Ive been working with darebee programs and workouts off and on for a couple years and I recently received an older model of total gym from a relative. I dont know much about them other than some general research Ive done, instructional youtube videos and just plain experimenting. Im curious to know if anyone else has ever used one, if you would recommend it in conjunction with darebee workouts or if its not worth the time invested. On top of that Im having a hard time finding a clear method, program, or routine to really get started with it. Any and all suggestions are appreciated.

Also if this would be better posted somewhere else please let me know.

Do you know the model so we might be able to see what it is capable of.

Maybe we might be able to suggest some routines if we do.

Comment

Its the 1100 series.

Comment

They are honestly not a bad piece of equipment to have as long as you look at the limitations and are fine with that. They are a great way to play the resistance you get from body weight stuff but it won't get you bulky like weight training can. I used one a lot in high school to help supplement swimming and found them enjoyable.

Comment

Did you have any favorite exercises on it? Im not really sure where to start. Should I focus on different muscle groups each day or go for more of a full body approach multiple times each week? Should I try and do 10 reps 3 sets, or go just by muscle fatigue?

Comment

Working...
          X