X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What Next ? Some ideas please

Hello All,
    HAPPY NEW YEAR !! Wishing you all good health in the new year !

I have been doing darebee workouts over the past year - nothing structure initially but then for the last six months I have been doing IronBorn along with either Total Abs / Back & Core and the HIIT program (30days / Comabt).
    So that is 3 programs simultaneously.

I have got great results - lost about 70 lbs and reduced bodyfat - even I can see some upper ab definition. :-)

Where I need help is what is the next progression ? I would like to use some weights ... I have been increasing weights on the Ironborn but any other ideas ?

Thank You !

You could try military fit plus. There are some workouts with a sand bag, but if you don’t have any you could modify them with weights.
    Hope this helps!! πŸ˜πŸ‘πŸ»

Comment

Military Fit Plus is a fun one and would allow you to continue to progress. You could also go to a lifting program and work that in along side another Darebee program. I'm currently lifting heavy three times a week while starting up the Full Circuit program. This gives me good variety and allows for the strength gains that I seek.

Comment

Thanks a lot Joshua19 and Azercord !! That looks like fun - think I'll enjoy it ! How did I miss it ! I think if I combine it with some cardio, its gonna help.

Azercord - when you say "lifting program" - are you referring to a program here or some other program and combine with a darebee workout ?

Comment

Working...
        X