Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Here Looking for Some Peeps to Chat With

What is up everyone? I am at work at the moment bored. While I work I figured why not see if I can make some friends!

Mirage sometimes it's the time of day we're pretty friendly here so I am sorry no one else responded. I too was away most of the day and half of today unfortunately. Working on Boxing Day is never great. How did it go?

Comment

Damer nah it is all good. I knew I posted on a busy week so I wasn't worried just like to joke . I have seen everyone's posts and you all see really chill. Mine went well it just seemed like it came around the corner so fast that it was like "Hey Merry Christmas.... that was fun." It flew by to fast lol. Wby?

Comment

It always goes fast and the surprising thing is that it always catches us by surprise when it comes, like it's some kind of rolling date. Stay cool Mirage and here's to a great 2019 for you.

Comment

You know I will try to lol plus not to hard since its chilly here. Take care and wish you the best in 2019 Damer.

Comment

Originally posted by Mirage View Post
            What is up everyone? I am at work at the moment bored. While I work I figured why not see if I can make some friends!
            We're always up for new friends

Comment

I hope so TheRaven!!! I am one of the friendliest people ever lol. I gotta step my game up though to get to everyone's lvl that is in the Hive.

Comment

Welcome to the hive every one is friendly here and if you need advice people are always willing to help I came across this crazy bunch about a couple months ago and not looked back

Andy

Comment

Mirage we‘re all on the same level here ...if there are any to begin with

Comment

Welcome to The Hive Mirage

Comment

Thank you for the greetings everyone. Btw love the pic tempesta

I hope to come across some crazies Raven1s.

There probably are a lot of levels to start from just depends on where you want to look. TheRaven

Comment

Thank you Mirage

Comment

Mirage Very big welcome to the Hive! We are all here to make friends as well as get fit. Hope you had a good new year and Christmas

Comment

Working...
                          X