How do you like your coffee?

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

With as much chocolate and sugar they are willing to put into it.

Been settling for a plain latte lately though. I figured if it's just coffee and milk it should still be meal plan friendly. I'm sure my waistline will eventually thank me, but my poor soul.

Comment

I know I'm paying too much to get it from a coffee shop, but at least it gets me out of the house. Still can't give that up.

Comment

Black as midnight.

Comment

Originally posted by tris_granger View Post
          I know I'm paying too much to get it from a coffee shop, but at least it gets me out of the house. Still can't give that up.
          And there is nothing I like more than the vibe of a coffee shop. The aroma makes me want to write a novel.

Comment

I usually make it in my French Press - I love a couple local coffee shops I buy beans from - Stone Creek Coffee & Colectivo. Usually I take it with a bit of milk.
            Stone Creek (just about anything is awesome from here): https://www.stonecreekcoffee.com/
            Colectivo (Voltaire & Blue Heeler are my favorite): https://colectivocoffee.com/

Comment

With maple syrup.

Comment

I like mine with soymilk. Sometimes black or with a sprinkle of cinnamon.
                We just buy fair trade stuff from Amazon and grind at home (and have an automatic coffee maker...which totally gets me out of bed!)

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	014eb090fd98f41a9a90ee9767487f5c.jpg
Views:	107
Size:	122.8 KB
ID:	575406

Comment

Standard brew is in a cafetierre (French press now I believe) with an Italian espresso (Lavazzo). Sometimes espresso from a moka pot. Always black and always no sugar.

In the past I have really drunk too much coffee to the extent that it contributed to anxiety problems. Now, I never have more than three cups a day, and I never have coffee after lunch.

Comment

Originally posted by obiwan-shinobi View Post
                      With maple syrup.
                      My absolute favorite way is with a dash of maple syrup, but sometimes, to save myself the extra sugar calories I'll put in a dash of vanilla or chocolate protein shake instead (yes, I know it sounds weird). The beans are preferably just ground, course, and done as a pour over, but I have a French press for company.

I also enjoy coffee at the local shops on occasion (and avoid Dunkin' like the plague!). Generally a latte or something similar with nut milk, or just plain espresso or a macchiato (no, not the sugary Starbuck's kind - ick) if it's good quality coffee.

Comment

CelticCelli That's interesting, putting a dash of a protein shake into coffee. How has that worked out for you? Curious more than anything.

Comment

Scaredandscarred Depending on the brand, it's not that bad. I typically use Premier Protein. It's not really for the protein and nutrients so much as that it's significantly less sugar. It's a bit like using a flavored coffee creamer except a little healthier with fewer chemicals. Unlike using actual milk and/or sugar, it doesn't cause me to crash as hard later in the day and tends to keep my blood sugar a little more level, but that's just me.

Comment

I like my coffee medium roast with a dash of half and half. Anything stronger just kills my stomach and gives me severe reflux. We have a couple drip coffee makers at home that I can program to brew by the time I get to the kitchen most mornings. One of my coworkers also has a drip coffeemaker that he generously shares and we also have a Keurig. I used to drink coffee from the Keurig, but a newer one we got gives the coffee a plastic-y taste, so I opt for the drip brew. I rarely, if ever, buy it at a coffeeshop, particularly Starbucks. Definitely not a fan. I've made my own cold brew with half and half and ice and store it in a stainless steel carafe to transport to the office.

Comment

Light roast, usually with a little bit of creamer or sometimes almond milk, but nothing else. We just have a simple drip coffee machine at home - don't really need anything fancy. I have a particular love for trying flavored coffees from a couple of stores that allow customers to grind them in the store into a little bag. Very occasionally I'll get coffee from one or two of my favorite shops, but this is often rare and something of a special treat.

Comment

hi all about my coffee, well i dont drink coffe i prefer a chocolate or a juice

Comment

Working...
                                X