X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There's a scene in Assassin's Creed Odyssey:

Kassandra: I don't want any trouble
    Barnabas: What trouble!? You have more blades than a field of grass! Just walk in. Who's going to stop you, the priests?

Yeah, I kinda want to be the person who can 'just walk in. who's going to stop you?'

Comment

I'm a big Dragonball fan, my "gym" is covered in dragonball motivational posters as well as a few others. The one that motivates me most is this one, I've dubbed it "Greatness".

Comment

This sounds fun, how about these two I just put together...

Comment

Here's one: Because I'm the Dragonborn!

EDIT: Thought of a couple more:

Hyrule isn't going to save itself (LoZ)
          These gods, they need a'killin (God of War)
          Gotta be in shape to catch'em all! (Pokemon)

Comment

There's a Terry Pratchett quote that sticks with me to this day:

"A witch ought never to be frightened in the darkest forest, Granny Weatherwax had once told her, because she should be sure in her soul that the most terrifying thing in the forest was her."

So, I guess you could say that I train so I can feel like Granny Weatherwax... when I need to.

Comment

Sometimes, when I need motivation, I look at Kim Soo Hyun's military photos.

Comment

Originally posted by Redline View Post
                There's a Terry Pratchett quote that sticks with me to this day:

"A witch ought never to be frightened in the darkest forest, Granny Weatherwax had once told her, because she should be sure in her soul that the most terrifying thing in the forest was her."

So, I guess you could say that I train so I can feel like Granny Weatherwax... when I need to.
                Equal Rites?

Comment

Originally posted by Amirsh View Post

Equal Rites?
                  Wintersmith. But I'm pretty sure there's a very similar quote in Equal Rites.

Comment

Working...
                  X