What video games are you playing right now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fit_mamma
    replied
    Sims4

I wish they’d just come out with Sims5 already because these glitches and updates are killing me.

Leave a comment:

• Beowulf
    replied
    Cyberpunk 2077 on PS4
    &
    Battle Brother on PC
    ... and Rimworld from time to time also on PC

Leave a comment:

• Nihopaloa
    replied
    Originally posted by Kakarot View Post
    though I haven't figured out how to get the bedroom scenes.
    This sounds like a weird system for a dating minigame: "About Dating/Bed Scenes"

Leave a comment:

• Kakarot
    replied
    Sword Art Online RE: Hollow Fragment.
    Because I love SAO. I couldn't get it at the start now I think I'm nearly finished though I haven't figured out how to get the bedroom scenes.

Leave a comment:

• Heino
    replied
    Just finished ''Tell Me Why'', Definetly my least favorite Dontnod game by far, I just couldnt sympathize with any of the main characters and dialogue options seemed too trivial and soulless. Only redeeming qualities were beautiful scenery and Mary-Anns story.
    About to start another story rich game, Plague tale innocence. Winter gives me time to attend the backlog of games to enjoy. I would feel like Im wasting my time by gaming on summer, as short as they are here in northern hemisphere

Leave a comment:

• Nihopaloa
    replied
    I'm trying to get into Eurojank and thus bought The Technomancer during the Steam sale. I like it a lot so far, even though the quest design is a bit questionable. But the combat is fun af (after a bit of getting into it) and the main character has a pretty good voice (doesn't use it to it's full effect, but can't have everything. Ah, well...)

Leave a comment:

• stephenphillips42
    replied
    Just finished one that's been on my list for a while, Child of Light. Pretty fun, with a great soundtrack (which I will continue to listen to)

Leave a comment:

• Ryuji
    replied
    Really enjoyed during the holydays, I highly recommend to anyone into souls games.

Leave a comment:

• mahes30
    replied
    mahes30
    Happy New year 2021 brings prosperous, cheerfulness in the life. I have always played Teen patey video games.

Leave a comment:

• Gérald
    replied
    I'm playing Eternium on PC & android.

Leave a comment:

• danilojromero
    replied
    I'm playing Shadow of Tomb Raider (mainly) and Grim Dawn (often)

Leave a comment:

• Nihopaloa
    replied
    I always wanted to play Nier, too, thinman, but never found it for an affordable price over here...

Currently playing Pathfinder: Kingmaker. Heavily modded, though.

Leave a comment:

• danilojromero
    replied
    KayraKeona, probably the best Assassin's Creed!....

Leave a comment:

• thinman
    replied
    Since I still only play games on my Xbox 360 just replay games. Have played NIER and read it has 3 play through, so into the 2nd.

Click image for larger version

Name:	f55e3706-8ae5-4dbc-9553-a3e7752f3b39_1.33c45754a23f98ce6a46c9cc8379d30d.jpeg?odnHeight=450&odnWidth=450&odnBg=ffffff.jpg
Views:	71
Size:	114.0 KB
ID:	747615

Leave a comment:

• DAME D.O.L.L.A
    replied
    i play mc and valorant

mc i sweat more and its a lot more relaxing, valorant i just play for fun when i want to

Leave a comment:

Working...
X