What video games are you playing right now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just finished ''Tell Me Why'', Definetly my least favorite Dontnod game by far, I just couldnt sympathize with any of the main characters and dialogue options seemed too trivial and soulless. Only redeeming qualities were beautiful scenery and Mary-Anns story.
    About to start another story rich game, Plague tale innocence. Winter gives me time to attend the backlog of games to enjoy. I would feel like Im wasting my time by gaming on summer, as short as they are here in northern hemisphere

Comment

Sword Art Online RE: Hollow Fragment.
      Because I love SAO. I couldn't get it at the start now I think I'm nearly finished though I haven't figured out how to get the bedroom scenes.

Comment

Originally posted by Kakarot View Post
        though I haven't figured out how to get the bedroom scenes.
        This sounds like a weird system for a dating minigame: "About Dating/Bed Scenes"

Comment

Cyberpunk 2077 on PS4
          &
          Battle Brother on PC
          ... and Rimworld from time to time also on PC

Comment

Sims4

I wish they’d just come out with Sims5 already because these glitches and updates are killing me.

Comment

Just downloaded The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind - Game of the Year Edition for my Xbox 360, did have the original version for PC many moons ago but the 360 with expansions is great. Prefer sitting back in my lazy boy with a controller than hunched over a keyboard.

Comment

Working...
              X