What video games are you playing right now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mahes30
    Right now I have played the video games as 9lion.

Comment

Right now I returned to playing csgo because now I have a little bit more time for games cause of the pandemic situation I don't have a job. I think that in any situation you have to find something good like in my situation I don't have an income but I have more time for myself and my hobby. Maybe this hobby will bring me money in the future but at this moment it just takes my money because I am a big fan of csgo skins. Fortunately for my wallet I find a good site where you can get free csgo skins.

Comment

I am still playing AC Odyssey after finishing it and going through 200h+ of gameplay

Comment

AC Valhalla. I can´t really make my mind up about that one. The fact that literally everybody except for the main character can use one handed swords is just pure insanity. That´s like making a shooter and saying "Well, okay. Everbody get´s assault rifles, except for the player. Because why should they?" There are beard axes, dane axes, spears, two handed swords, seaxes (daggers), hammers, flails, shields and bows, but now swords? You can go into battle with two shield simultainously, but can´t use axe+sword. Or the good old "Sword n Board". WHY???? (For those who know Brooklyn 99, insert mental image of Terry shouting "Why?" here)

The graphics are really pretty though and I love the somewhat authentic portrayal of scandinavian culture in the 870s. The controls are clunky and the world feels empty and somewhat boring. Also, no sidequests. And upgrading your equipment is really grindy. But I learned some new old norse swear words. And you can never have enough ways to insult people without them understanding it

Also I just can´t beat King Lears damned witch daughters.

Up to now, I´d give the game a meh/10

Comment

Right now I'm playing Assassins Creed IV Black Flag

Comment

i play mc and valorant

mc i sweat more and its a lot more relaxing, valorant i just play for fun when i want to

Comment

Since I still only play games on my Xbox 360 just replay games. Have played NIER and read it has 3 play through, so into the 2nd.

Click image for larger version

Name:	f55e3706-8ae5-4dbc-9553-a3e7752f3b39_1.33c45754a23f98ce6a46c9cc8379d30d.jpeg?odnHeight=450&odnWidth=450&odnBg=ffffff.jpg
Views:	70
Size:	114.0 KB
ID:	747615

Comment

KayraKeona, probably the best Assassin's Creed!....

Comment

I always wanted to play Nier, too, thinman, but never found it for an affordable price over here...

Currently playing Pathfinder: Kingmaker. Heavily modded, though.

Comment

I'm playing Shadow of Tomb Raider (mainly) and Grim Dawn (often)

Comment

I'm playing Eternium on PC & android.

Comment

mahes30
                          Happy New year 2021 brings prosperous, cheerfulness in the life. I have always played Teen patey video games.

Comment

Really enjoyed during the holydays, I highly recommend to anyone into souls games.

Comment

Just finished one that's been on my list for a while, Child of Light. Pretty fun, with a great soundtrack (which I will continue to listen to)

Comment

I'm trying to get into Eurojank and thus bought The Technomancer during the Steam sale. I like it a lot so far, even though the quest design is a bit questionable. But the combat is fun af (after a bit of getting into it) and the main character has a pretty good voice (doesn't use it to it's full effect, but can't have everything. Ah, well...)

Comment

Working...
                                X