What video games are you playing right now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SamFlynn82 I think with black hair they would have gone with a blue or maybe light grey tunic (probably blue, though). Brown... still green, I think. Or red, if the brown would be of a more darker hue.

Comment

Nihopaloa damn I could dig a black haired blue tunic Link and a brown haired red tunic Link. Maybe they should do that for the next four swords one whenever they do it. Keep the blonde green tunic, then do a black hair blue tunic, a brown hair red tunic, and maybe a red head with a yellow tunic or something? Bring a little more diversity in rather than changing just the tunics

Comment

I'm pretty sure this is the first game I've bought since 2011, and the first I've played since... 2014?

Avengers on PS4. Pre-ordered, so I did a little on the beta last night, really looking forward to passing some down time as either Captain America or Ms Marvel

Comment

I am mostly playing Rimworld currently. I need to start my Black Eagles run on Fire Emblem Three Houses though. I've been putting it off.

Comment

I wanna go home so I can get back on gaming ​​​​​​

In the meantime all I play is poker on the computer lol

I've actually had a thought that might be dumb but basically what if instead of chips you'd bet, you bet X number of reps of a given exercise? idk probably doesn't work as intended when you bet 1000 push ups

Comment

Scohui hey, basic colors only go up to $100. Full colors however go up to $5,000

Comment

SamFlynn82 Luckily you can always bet more than 1 chip

Comment

Scohui oh, so you want to bet 15,000?

Comment

Another round of Kingdom Come: Deliverance

Comment

BF3

Comment

Did start a new game on my Xbox 360 with Skyrim but moved on to Dragon Age: Inquisition plus all dlc for that machine, went with a female Mage.

Comment

I've started playing 'My Friend Pedro' and it's as fun as it is retarded. Controls are a little weird so it'll probably take some time until I master the slo-mo ballet of bullets. But I like the idea that a talking banana makes me shoot random guys in trackies in possibly British backyards

Comment

I'm in the midst of a long series of Mass Effect play-throughs (I swear I play other games, I'm just on a kick right now). I like to do "character games," where I pick a character I love and make decisions based on what I think they would do. I just finished playing as Jedao from Yoon Ha Lee's Machineries of Empire series (assassin turned soldier, good ideas but bad choices) and I'm starting Nirai Kujen from the same series (engineer, manipulative and self-serving, kind of evil).

Comment

Gaming is possible once more! I'm back home with my PC god how much I missed it! ​​​​​​

While my new Xbox controller isn't quite here (it has been here but I missed the delivery and I have been doing the tango with the post office, I've been trying to finish Hotline Miami 2, which is one of those games that is just.. a game. I guess there's a story, but I have not cared lol I just want to finish the levels.

Comment

Commander_Shepard I started another ME playthrough this month as well. Just started 3 this week.

thinman I love dragon age inquisition! Hope you're enjoying it!

Comment

Working...
                                X