What video games are you playing right now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

American Courier I have that game sitting in my library for years and even played it for ten minutes but hated the controls on mouse and keyboard. Now that I have a few gamepads to try out with it, I should try it again. Thanks for reminding me.

Glory to Arstotzka
    (Have you watched the short film on Youtube?)

Comment

SamFlynn82 games in the past sometimes were quite hard compared to modern games that are often fond of hand-holding (aside from those ridiculous hardcore rogue-like games, of course). And are you sure you had Sonic for the GBA? Sonic on Nintendo consoles are quite a recent thing.
      But I wanted to recommend The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap to you.It's a great game in the Wind Waker style for the GBA. I loved that one.

Comment

Nihopaloa yeah I had sonic on GBA. The thing is I never remembered A Link to the Past being difficult and last time I played it had to be at least 10-12 years ago. I definitely want to check out the rest of the Legend of Zeldas on Gameboy because it’s one of my favorite gaming series by far

Comment

I also have Alan Wake (and American Nightmare) sitting on my library for years, I think my brother played it once however.

Comment

Ha, look at that, SamFlynn82, you were right and I was totally wrong! Sonic was a thing on Nintendo consoles in the early 2000s. I'm sorry for doubting you

Scohui are you also a proud owner of a big pile of shame of games you've bought in sales and never really played?

Comment

Nihopaloa lmao, i don’t like very many games, I loved the Wii Sonics but hated the GBA one. I’ve loved all of the Legend of Zeldas thus far and I absolutely loved Uncharted and the Arkham Series

Comment

Nihopaloa Yes, I have like 100-200 games, and I have only played like 20? ​​​​​​

On top of that, I do family sharing with my brother, who has... 1000 games on Steam. So yeah my Steam library is stacked lol

Comment

Ffffff, I was so close to beating Ganon but my cockiness got the best of me and I forgot to use a potion

Comment

You dare be cocky in my lair!? You must DIE!

Comment

Scohui lmao, I only had 4 hits left and I typically use fairies so using the potions threw me off. The logic in this game makes no sense to me, all of the newer games fairies heal you all the way meanwhile potions only partially heal you, but A Link to the Past is the opposite

Comment

mahes30
                        I have played cricket on 4PM everyday. It is strengthen all parts of the body. I have very much interested to play the game.

Comment

Perry Rhodan: The Adventure

Comment

Damn so I actually only had one hit left beat it, so I guess now I check out Minish Cap

Comment

Alright, this was a weird thought that popped up in my mind, but Link is always portrayed as blonde with a green tunic. What color tunic do you think he’d have if they switched it to black hair? Or if they switched it to brown hair? I think part of this thought is due to Skyward Sword with the knights academy and everyone wearing similar tunics.

Comment

Originally posted by Nihopaloa View Post
                                American Courier I have that game sitting in my library for years and even played it for ten minutes but hated the controls on mouse and keyboard. Now that I have a few gamepads to try out with it, I should try it again. Thanks for reminding me.

Glory to Arstotzka
                                (Have you watched the short film on Youtube?)
                                I would love to see the short film made into a full movie. I think it would be excellent.

Comment

Working...
                                X