What video games are you playing right now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im currently playing Heroes of Might and Magic 5, my laptop struggles a little bit, but overwall it works fine. That game really gives me a big nostalgia trip.

Comment

im 43 and the video game I most play atm is Minecraft. Very therapeutic.

Comment

Come on, no one else ?

Click image for larger version

Name:	220px-Ghost_of_Tsushima.jpg
Views:	59
Size:	55.5 KB
ID:	716084

Comment

Originally posted by Ryuji View Post
          Come on, no one else ?
          Wrong platform

Comment

Originally posted by Nihopaloa View Post
            Wrong platform
            Oh you're one of THOSE

Comment

Originally posted by Ryuji View Post

Oh you're one of THOSE
              Yeah, I'm one of those who don't own a PS4
              No, actually, I'm a complete PC gamer these days. The X360 was my last console and after that I was too fed up with the shenanigans of publishers on consoles and their 'exclusives'. Little did I know back then that Epic was planning on bringing that crap to the PC, too

Comment

Yeah, I'm one of those who don't own a PS4
                No, actually, I'm a complete PC gamer these days. The X360 was my last console and after that I was too fed up with the shenanigans of publishers on consoles and their 'exclusives'. Little did I know back then that Epic was planning on bringing that crap to the PC, too
                Fair enough, I have no issues with exclusives. Oh well it's your loss

Comment

Considering that Sony nowadays ports games to the PC at one point or another, I'm reasonably sure that it'll be on Steam in a few years, Ryuji
                  Until then, I wish you much fun with the game

Comment

I'm going to start playing Fallout 4 tomorrow. Already played Fallout 3 and Fallout NV. All on PC.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Fallout4-Feature.jpg Views:	0 Size:	419.4 KB ID:	716143

Comment

With or without mods, American Courier?

Comment

Finished Life Is Strange a couple weeks ago and still blown away.

Comment

I also am currently trying to scrounge up another hard drive so I can FINALLY install and play FinalFantasyXV. Also have Borderlands 3 to play once I'm done with 2.

Comment

Your avatar makes me want to start Bayonetta again, Pheonix_Risen. But I'm currently installing Call of Duty: WW2 and it'll take another five hours at least until it's finished downloading

Comment

Nihopaloa I used to pole dance so she's kinda my spirit animal.

Comment

With or without mods, American Courier?
                                Nihopaloa with mods. I want to spice it up. More importantly I wanted to create my own personalized playthough/ start. I liked that freedom in FO3. FO4 is all new to me. Looking forward to meeting a few characters in FO4 I interacted with as younger people in FO3. I also added the "Far Harbor" DLC. Should be a great playthrough.

Comment

Working...
                                X